part 2

HRVYS PROV

I walked to my office and opened the doors. To see rose laying on the couch asleep.

( I love her... but not in the way everyone thinks...)

I grabbed my cup of water and walked up to the couch and poured it on her. And I walked away as she shot up awake

Rose: shit hrvy !?

She got up and looked at me with anger.
I looked away with no care and sat at my desk.

Hrvy: shouldn't be sleeping when your at work?

Rose: I'm wet and there is no clothes here where the fuck am I supposed to change at?!

I started typing stuff on my computer and started to work.

ROSES PROV

I walked to the table were the boos were and grabbed a bottle and walked to his desk a opened it and poured it on his computer. He got up quickly and looked at me with anger. I dropped the bottle and went to the door and left.

Hrvy: ROSE!!!

I could hear him throwing think in his office as I was half way down the hallway. I went to the lobby and saw a guy looking at me as he was slouching in the chair.

???: Rose your husband is on the phone he is waiting for you at his office.

I looked at the front desk women and took the ring off my finger. And placed it on the counter.

Rose: tell him that his wife might get a fucking device.

I walked to the guy and he looks at me with a fertility face.

Rose: would you take me somewhere special... I deserve a brake..

He got up and took off his leather jacket and hands it to me. I hold on to it as I followed behind him.

JOES PROV

She followed behind me as we heard a guy yelling her name we turned around.

Rose: shit it's my husband.

I grabbed her hand and we started running to my car. I unlocked it and we got in the back set.

Joe: we are good..

She looks at the window and gose on top of me

Rose: hold on get down

We both stayed in the back behind the front seats. So we were squished in the middle. She looks at the window one more time and gets off of me.

Rose: okay clear...

Joe: why did you run from your husband for?..

She let's out a sigh as she moved to the set.

Rose: it's completely complicated.

( her thoughts... there isn't none.. I can't read her? )

Joe: tell me couldn't be worse...

She looks at me seriously as she looks at her hands..

Rose: it was a forced marriage.. I didn't love him.. I loved someone eles...

She covers her body with my jacket.

Joe:....

Rose: maybe I loved them both... but I couldn't escape hrvy..

I looked at her and I opened my glove apartment and pulled out a black phone. And handed it to her. She then looks at me.