𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖

THE HUNGER GAMES

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☽

"You see my face in every place,

but you can't catch me now"

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☽

IN WHICH... two victors falls in love the middle of the world's revolution, only for one of them to see the end of it

——

PROLOGUE

Just when you thought life couldn't get any worse, your name is called by your District's escort, and now you are forced to participate in a cruel game where only one out of 24 children gets out alive.

That is exactly what happened to Pandora Waldorf. She was a normal, poor girl from District 11, and when she was 12, she was chosen to compete in the 63rd annual hunger games.
The girl knew from the start that she was going to certain death. She had almost no fighting skills, she had never been very good at making people like her and she was too soft to kill someone. So, all she could do in that moment was to accept her fate.
But, when she was put in the arena, she managed to stay alive, with a little help, long enough to be the last one standing.

After her so-called 'victory', she returned home and realized just how different she was from a week ago. Now, she was hurt physically and emotionally, she became paranoid and had trust issues, she didn't want to see or talk to anybody, and most of all, she was cursed with every memory from that arena.
She was what they called 'broken'.
Or, how President Snow liked to call every winner of the hunger games, 'a victor'.
But the truth was that both of them meant the exact same thing.
She was just one of many other victims of the Capitol, and she hated it. She hated what they turned her into. A cold-hearted killer with no desire to continue her life, because it already stopped from the moment she was called on the stage. All that was after was just hell. She was trapped in it her whole life, and there was no way out.

___

Introducing

THE WALDORF FAMILY