𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝

.

.

╰┈➤ 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐈, 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍- You tilted your head. "Ah, yes, but it's complicated..." Isagi ignored Bachira's warning stares and stepped forward a bit. "How complicated?" You hummed and stared at Bachira, then you lifted your hand.

"Well, I have more than one string..." Bachira's eye twitched. "More... than one string? Doesn't that mean...more than one soulmate?" You nodded. "Some of the strings moved, but thats it..." Isagi's hand moved, as the string began to tug him, and so did your hand. 

But, the white, and black ball collided with the back of Isagi's head, making him yelp abd trip on his foot. You gasped. "Ah, Sorry, Isagi-kun! I didn't mean to kick it that hard...Let's resume the game, shall we?" Isagi groaned and nodded, clumsily getting up. 

"You okay, Isa-kun?" He flushed red and nodded. "Im alright!" Isagi huffed and jogged back to Bachira. You frowned, and shook your head at Bachira. Bachira noticed this and his shoulders slugged down. 

"The results of the fitness test have been assessed. Please return to your rooms, and confirm the latest ranking." Bachira ran over to you before Isagi could, tugging and pulling at you. 

"If you're gonna be all slow because you're sleepy, I'll just carry you!" Before you could process what Bachira had said, he put an arm under your knees, and the other oh your upper back; supporting you.

"Wha- ack! Megu! Put me down!" Bachira shook his head. "Nope!" You groaned and let your head fall. "This is so embarrassing..." Bachira glanced at Isagi, an annoyed expression filled his face, but soon calmed down. "Isagi, come help me!"

Isagi hummed before slowly walking towards you. "Wait, no! Not you two Isa-kun!" Isagi came beside you and put an arm around your waist, securing you from squirming. 

You soon gave up trying to fight back, letting both of the fine men....letting your soulmate and friend carry you to the room. Bachira kissed your face multiple times while rubbing circles on your leg, near your thighs.

"Oh, I've been meaning to ask...but are you and Bachira soulmates?" Bachira beamed at his question so much, that you've almost couldve gone blind from how bright it was. "Yes! I'm one of his soulmates, and his first one!" Bachira rubbed his cheek on your head. 

"Ah, so you've already found one of your soulmates..." You nodded, flustered. Isagi pondered while looking up at the ceiling. 

In all honesty, Isagi hoped to be one of your soulmates as well. Sharing you with Bachira? That doesn't sound all bad. He would honestly enjoy it as long as he got to spend time with you, spend time hearing your voice, feeling your touch, touching you-

'Wait!- What the hell am I thinking?!'

Isagi let go of your waist and slapped his cheeks, making Bachira stop walking, and you staring at him in worry. "Isagi...?" Bachira muttered. "Im alright...!" He squeaked. 

Soon, you three made it into the room. Everyone stared at you in questioning, and at Bachira and Isagi in jealousy. 

'Lucky bastards...' - is what most of the people in the room are thinking.

"Hey, Gagamaru. Whats your rank? Tell me!" You sigh and wiggle your way out of Isagi's and Bachira's grasp, making your way towards Gagmaru and Naruhaya. "Calm down, Naru-kun." Naruhaya pouted at you, but complied since you willing shared your food with him.