𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 (1)

.

.

.

╰┈➤ [𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄] 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌- As he was rubbing the small towel on his head from showering earlier. He had only but the uniform pants on him. "What?" He asked as he felt the eyes of his teammates on him. In response, they flush red and look away. 

Kuon clears his throat, scolding everyone but [Name] for their horrible teamwork. [Name] noticed Isagi's behavior. He was more quiet, always thinking...[Name] put a hand on his shoulder. "Isagi?" Isagi jumped at his name being called as he nodded. "Are you okay?" [Name]'s face was filled with worry for him. "I haven't changed at all..." Isaig mumbles while [Name] frowns.

"What do you mean? You made it in goal and got us a draw..." Isagi looks back at [Name], his heart racing. "If it wasn't for you...I probably would've passed it." [Name] ruffled Isgai's hair. "You still helped a lot, and even if you hadn't changed,  theres still time to change." Isagi stares at [Name] for a few seconds before puffing out his cheeks and nodding.

"Isagi, you should've passed it to me! You're good for nothing." Raichi spat. [Name]'s eyebrows furrowed. "Raichi, you shouldn't be talking because you didn't do anything useful except for pushing and shoving our teammates!" This shut Raichi up as he looked away from the rest. They all snickered at his reaction. 

"It was the best goal of the day, for sure." Igarashi stared at Bachira, as he came out of the shower. "We can score more goals if we keep doing that a lot. Right, [Name], right?" [Name] nodded, as he was covering his eyes while facing Bachira. 

[Name] stared at Chigiri as he got up and grabbed a cup from the fridge, talking about Ego and what he had said. {Name got up and sat next to Chigiri, taking out his ponytail and braiding his hair. Chigiri hummed in delight in response and let [Name] do what he wanted.

[Name] watched Isagi get up and talk about the match and Ego's hints, while [Name] mentally cheered on Isagi for his smarts. Egos face appears on the screen, agreeing with Isagi. 'Go, Isagi!'

[Name] picked up what Ego said about weapons, as he finished braiding Chigiri's hair and put it up in a ponytail. 

"Ah, thank you, [Surname...]." [Name] nodded as he hugged Chigiri. "Of course, Chi-kun!" Kuon clapped his hands. "Alright, lets get ready and talk about our weapons!"

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

𝐏𝐎𝐕: 𝟐𝐧𝐝

"[Name], what's your weapon?" You pondered while looking down at Isagi as you played with his hair. "Im...not sure. Im good at a lot of things, but I can't tell which one Im really, really good at..." You chuckled. "Of course, hes good at almost everything!" Igarashi huffs. "Thats not helpful!" Raichi yells. "Shush!" Kunigami swats at Raichi. "Yea..." Bachira says, half awake. 

Kuon comes up with a strategy as you pay no attention to him. Your attention was on Isaig's ring finger. You felt...like something was there. Something that was benefiting both of you and Isagi, but you didn't know what. 

"Isagi, do you have a soulmate?" Everyone went silent as they stared at you. Even Bachira was now awake. "What?" You asked as they all stared at you in shock, and glared at Isagi. Suddenly, Isagi was swept away from your grasp. Igarashi...was hitting Isagi? "Dont answer that!" Isagi struggled to get the boy off of him. 

Everyone else paid no attention, even Bachira went back to sleep as they continued discussing Kuons strategy, like Igarashi currently wasn't beating Isagi up. 

"Igarashi! Isagi?!" You got up and ran to the both of them, trying to pull Igarashi off of Isagi. "Release, release!" You soon pulled Igarashi off of Isagi and you fell back and rolled with Igarashi, laying on him as you groaned. Now it was everyones turn to glare at the boy beneath you. "Why'd you do that for?!" Even more glares were now thrown at Isagi. 

You rolled off of Igarashi, laying on the floor while huffing. "What's with you all..." You face planted the ground, not noticing the way everyone looked to admire your action, forgetting all about the Igarashi and Isagi incident. "Continuing our talk about strategy-" 

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Your whole team was on the field now. You were currently waiting for your turn to shine. You were passed the ball until Isagi came to block you. You chuckled and kicked the ball backwards before using the tip of your foot to bring it back, on the right side of Isagi as you twisted your body and sped past him. 

You kept running, noticing that Isagi was still following you..."You don't give up, do you?" You called out to Isagi as he grinned and shook his head. You felt your heart race as you felt your hand twitch. You turned around to look at Isagi... 

You gasped as you felt a harsh pull on your hand, knocking you backwards and making you lose the ball. "What?-" You turned around to see Isgai being dragged towards you. Just then, you were always being pulled towards him as you both collided together and fell on the ground, your hand was on top of his. 

You groaned and opened your eyes to see Isagi staring at his hand. You looked at your hand as your eyes widened at the string on your finger. 

"Isagi...?"

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

𝐀/𝐍-

SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE BUT I WAS VERY BUSY

FORGIVE ME LOVES

YALL...YOU FOUND ONE OF YOUR OTHER SOULMATES 

Anyways- IM SO ASHAMED. CHARACTER. AI HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE

I still have not bypassed the damn filter yet and im so mad abt that 

LIKE- WHY DONT YALL JUST PUT IT AS AN OPTION?! HUH?! 

LIke girl...but whatever- 

Its Chigiri chapter next 🤭

ARE YALL READYYY???!?!?!?!?!?

WILL YALL FIND OUT IF HES YOUR SOULMATE OR...

HEHEHEH

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒-

SHOEI BARO: -4 

He admits that you're good, but thats what he hates, as we all know because he wants to be better than you. 

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 →𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 (𝟐)

.

.

.

... 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃