𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

.

.

.

╰┈➤ 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐈 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐔𝐓𝐒- You were always called the king of the field, or something. Which made his blood boil thinking about you. He was the king, not you.

Seeing you in the lowest team, had him ecstatic. This proves that you aren't as good as everyone claims you to be, and that he was better.

And he would prove that he was better than you. He would prove everyone wrong, and that you weren't anything special. 

All he focused on was beating you, and hell. He managed to score a goal. Your teammates only thought about themselves, taking the ball from their teammates. 

Your left eye twitched. Maybe...the first match wasn't always gonna start off great. Everyone was fighting over the ball, thinking of themselves instead of thinking logically and forming a team like Baro had already done. 

"Idiots..." You muttered and looked at a surprised Bachira and a stressed Isagi. Baro currently had the ball was running to the goal. 

Isagi was running behind Baro while the rest stopped in front of him. It pissed you off. They had all forgotten their positions and only thought about themselves! 

You stared hard at Baro, he glanced at one of his teammates behind him with a monotonous look, reeling his lower leg. 

He's going to pass it backwards. 

Don't let him. 

You dug your heel into the ground, using more energy than you out in earlier to catch up, passing a good amount of people; including your teammates. By the time he tried passing it, you put your hand on the ground, using one of your feet to sweep the ball off the ground, using the tip of your foot to bounce the ball into the air, and spinning your body upwards so you were standing again.

'Isagi,' you mouthed and saw him nod his head. You looked at Bachira and then Isagi, to which Bachira seemed to understand your directions. 

You sprinted, passing shocked members of the defendants team. One of them faced you, ready to block you. You scoffed and directed the ball to the right of them, making them run to the right; only for you to kick the ball behind you and move to the left. 

"What?!-" You put a hand on his shoulder. "Did you think you really could stop me?  Get out of my way." You harshly shoved his shoulder, and continued running; leaving the boy stunned. You could see the goal in view, the closer and closer it came. You glanced to your right, seeing Isagi running besides you at a comfortable distance.

You stopped for a moment, kicking the ball into Isagi's direction. isagi lifted his leg into the air and gave the ball a harsh kick, scoring it into the goal. 

The silence of the field was loud, but then you found yourself, and Isagi,  in the arms of your teammates. They were cheering for you and Isagi. "You did it, [Name!]" They shook you while holding you by the waist, you chuckled an rubbed your neck.

Baro stared in anger. How did you manage to predict his attack, when you're a team bellow his? And he was getting somewhere too, tch. How annoying you are, like a little instinct. He'll show you, he'll show everyone. He's better than you. He'll prove it. 

1-1, 2-1, 3-2, 4-2, 4-3, 5-3

Okay, maybe it wasn't as easy as Baro thought, but he was still two point above you. There was still enough time to win this match, a match against you... Was there? He had to beat you, he just had too, but could he? Or will he just throw even more dirt on his name.