Chapter 4 ♡

Pov Harry

I was just on time for the train. Believe me when I say that it wasn't easy to say goodbye to Teddy. There were many tears on both parties. And if that wasn't hard enough, I had to avoid every person on the platform... stupid fans! I think that people sometimes forget that some are mourning their loved ones, me for example. And don't forget about the sprint I had to do to avoid the stupid traders, uhm I meant the Weasleys.

So now, here I am, searching for an empty compartment but no luck. I'm going to knock on one and hope for the best. I walked past a compartment with a boy inside, he didn't look up when I looked and I was relieved that he wasn't a fanboy. I looked closer and he kinda looked hot. 'Omg, Harry I can't believe you just thought that! You don't even know the boy.' But people you guessed it, I am hundred percent gay. People just don't know it yet. What I also did notice is that he had tears in his eyes. I decided to knock on this compartment and did just that.

When I opened the door he wiped the tears away and I didn't let him know I noticed. I just smiled at him and asked if I could stay in this compartment. He nodded rather shyly and pointed to the seat opposite him.

I offered him my hand and was about to intoduce myself but I got distracted by his big doe eyes and got lost in them. I think he noticed because he couldn't look away either. We were both blushing now.

He eventually found the courage and introduced himself. "Uhm, h-hey I'm Stiles. Nice t-to meet ya."

♡ILoveReading
--> 300 words.