Part 2: Helminth Betrayals

...
Welcome to part 2!

In the first part, Hattie got bodied by a headless angel statue and Snatcher sent out a search party for them.

Yes the subconites can get over to Queen Peckneck's manor.

...

The frost spreads.

...

"That's what I meant." Snatcher responded. The lone space traveler looked at Snatcher panicked, "Snatcher t-this hasn't happened before-"

"What do you mean kid? Even if youre an alien, you still bleed. Why are you so surprised?" Snatcher looked at the lone space traveler as if she was crazy. The lone space traveler shook her head, "Haven't you noticed that anytime you killed me, there wasn't any blood?" She whispered.

Snatcher thought for a moment and gasped while not looking at her, "You're right." He hesitated to ask, "Why does it matter if there is now?"

The lone space traveler sighed, and began to get up, "Something changed."

The subconites looked at each other then at Snatcher and the space traveler, or rookie, as they called her. One of them shrugged at the others and they all just stayed silent.

The lone space traveler stopped and reached up to her head again. The subconites watching grew concerned and some came over to her. She shut her eyes and exhaled sharply, implying pain. "Rooki- Hat kid?" One of the subconites started, as the lone space traveler, or Hat kid, stood up.

...

A lone space traveler crumpled over into a ghost prince's arms
...

Hat kid blinked, and looked around, still in pain. She looked at Snatcher who looked back confused but ever so slightly concerned

...

Somewhere, a lone space traveler goes through strange situations.

...

"Hey, could you help me for a second?"

A human with a wizard like hat sat in a wooden chair surrounded by a tent.

"What's wrong Wizard?"

Another human came into the tent, and looked right at Wizard, nonhesitant to help them immediately. Wizard smiled at the human,

"Nothing really Oli, I just need someone to find this one plant for me."

Wizard held up a page with an illustrated drawing of a purple-ish flower.

"It's called a Helminth flower, I've seen some around here but I never got to actually picking them."

Wizard told Oli, who nodded. Oli took the paper, folded it, and put it in his pocket.

"I'll see if I can find them for ya." Oli nodded, and turned to leave. Wizard waved and Oli did the same.

...

The forest surrounding the town was freezing. A human shuddered and held their arms to keep warm. They looked at the paper in their basket.

Helminth flower.
A parasitic type flower that thrives in most environments.

The Helminth can change its appearance to the environment it takes place in.

The main changes are in color. Helminth flowers in a sunny environment change to a purple-ish color. Helminth flowers in a dry environment change to a pink-ish color. Helminth flowers in a wet environment change to a green-ish color. Helminth flowers in a cold environment change to a yellow-ish color.