Part 3: The Gardener

...

Hello again!

I have no sleep schedule :)

Anyways if you're wondering

Yes Oli is still alive. The whole Aluru story doesn't involve him at all.

Infact this chapter will actually include him in it

Happy reading :)

...
...

Snatcher reluctantly carried Hat Kid to his tree...house.

"This is a one time thing."

He grumbled, and Hat Kid snickered quietly before hissing sharply. He looked at Hat Kid and a look of concern flashed on his face before he looked away.

The subconites followed them, and Hat Kid looked at them, tossing one of them her camera badge, then winked.

Snatcher gently laid Hat Kid on his chair and glared at her, "Don't even think about messing around with my books."

"I would if I could but I think I would die before I could do much damage." Hat Kid responded, smiling, and Snatcher faltered. Hat Kid blinked, "I..sorry."

Snatcher turned away, "You're too stubborn to die anyways." He turned to the subconites and told them something Hat Kid couldn't hear.

Some of the subconites walked up to the chair Hat Kid was sitting in, and jumped up on it.

"Rookie, Rookie!" One of the subconites jumped up and down, trying to get up on the chair. Another subconite helped them up, and it was the subconite Hat Kid gave her badge to.

"Here! It's yours!" The subconite scooted over to Hat Kid and held out her camera badge. Hat Kid grinned and pushed their hand away, "No no, keep it for the p e r f e c t moment."

The subconite tilted it's head, "What perfect moment?" It asked, and Hat Kid snickered smugly, "Don't worry, I'll give you the sign of when to use it."

The subconite looked at the others, then back at Hat Kid, and sat next to them, "I think Snatcher is fond of you." Another one of the subconites said, breaking the silence. Hat Kid looked at them, actually surprised, "Oh." Hat Kid said in response, "Of course he likes me! Who isn't fond of the amazing Hat Kid!" Hat Kid stood up and put her hands on her hips proudly before nearly doubling over.

The subconites grabbed her and helped her sit back down, "Rookie! Don't do that!" One of the subconites scolded her, and they all agreed.

They didn't notice that the other subconites joined them.

...
...
...

Snatcher looked down at the flowers growing on the ground, then looked around for who he needed.

...
...
...

"Snatcher?"

Snatcher jumped, but quickly settled down to look as normal as possible.

A hooded person jumped down from one of the nooses, which made a rather weird comment as they landed. 

"Hello....gardener." Snatcher said, purposely avoiding using their actual name. The hooded human held a flower in their hand, and they jumped over Snatcher, "You act as if you do not know my name, Snatcher." The hooded human said midair, then landed, their hood falling, "Or am I that forgettable?" Oli asked while smiling.