༻ 𝟘𝟘𝟜: ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕣𝕠 ༺

Jake holds Neytiris hand really tight as he allows small tears to come out of his eyes.

Neytiri brings her other hand up and wipes them away with a saddened face.

Neytiri:"Ma Jake, let's go and see our oldest son if that will make you feel better"

Neytiri:
"Ma Jake, let's go and see our oldest son if that will make you feel better"

Jake looks at Neytiri with a smile on his face and he nods his head.

The couple stands up and they go off to the lab to check on their oldest son.

Neytiri:
"I seen his friends going to the lab to check up on him, we should thank them"

Jake:
"That's nice of them, it's good to know that our son has good friends"

Jake and Neytiri smile at each other and continue walking towards the lab.

—————————————————————————

Jake and Neytiri walk into the lab and make sure to get their masks since they can't breathe human air for too long.

Norm looks over and sees the two and waved over to them.

Norm:
"You two came just in time! I was about ask someone to go and get you two"

Jake:
"How's Tarrlok? Is he okay?"

Neytiri:
"Is my son awake yet? How are his injuries?"

Jake and Neytiri both kept on coming out with questions about Tarrlok and Norm just laughed.

Norm:
"He's okay you two, don't worry. His friends have been keeping him company ever since he first got here"

The couple both smile and Norm leads them to where his son is.

—————————————————————————

Ian:
"Bro! We all thought that you weren't gonna wake up for a good while! Even Täla'ite kept on complaining and worrying!"

Ian:"Bro! We all thought that you weren't gonna wake up for a good while! Even Täla'ite kept on complaining and worrying!"