Senior Year

LIZZY'S OUTFIT

LIZZY'S OUTFIT

SEBASTIAN'S OUTFIT

SEBASTIAN'S OUTFIT

RACHEL'S OUTFIT

LIZZY'S POV

It's 7:30 a.m and I am getting ready for school. I walk downstairs and see Sebastian and Dad in the kitchen making breakfast. Dad is okay with Sebastian staying here because 4 years ago when we found each other, we sat down with Dad and told him mine and Sebastian's secret, and how he is my soulmate. Rachel eventually comes downstairs and joins us for breakfast.

"Smells good in here, what are we having?" Rachel asked, grabbing a plate.

"Pancakes, your favorite." Dad said putting pancakes on Rachel's plate.

"Thanks Dad." Rachel said smiling.

I leaned against the kitchen counter mixing my blood and coffee with a spoon. Bella shortly comes downstairs staring Sebastian up and down as I glare at her.

"I am leaving Jacob here to pick me up, bye losers, and you might want to hurry up. It is 7:55." Bella said walking out the door.

"Bitch." Rachel said under her breath.

"Nasty" I said, smirking and taking a sip of my coffee.

"Girls, you guys need to go, have a good day." Dad said with a smile.

We get our things and head out to the car, I grab my keys and head to the driver side, but Sebastian takes my keys and he ends up driving, he never let's me drive when he is around. We arrived at school and standing right outside of school was Edward staring us down.

"He is staring again." I said, crossing my arms.

"Just ignore him, he is being petty."Rachel said

"He is not worth our time, okay love."Sebastian said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

We all walk into school and we get Sebastian's schedule. It is the same as mine and Rachels except he was not in biology, which means I still have to be lab partners with Edward.

TIME SKIP

It's lunch time now and we go to the cafeteria and we sit down with Bella and her friends.

"Everyone, this is Sebby or Sebastian." Rachel said, linking arms with him.

"Hi, Sebby, I'm Bella." Bella said flirtatiously twirling a stand of hair around her finger.

"Hi, Bella, he's taken." Rachel said, rolling her eyes.

"It's nice to meet you all and just to let you know Bella there's only one person who can call me Sebby." Sebastian said, looking at Rachel.

"Okay what about Seb." Bella said, leaning forward.

"No that also taken, just like him." I said leaning over and giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

We sit down and eat our lunch, but I can feel as if someone is staring a hole into me. Edward keeps glaring at me and Sebastian.

"He keeps glaring." I whispered to Rachel and Sebastian.

"Kill him or shank him." Rachel said, holding a fork.

"That's not a bad idea." Sebastian said, wrapping his arms around mine and Rachel's shoulders.

We finished lunch and now it is time for Bio. I walk through the doors into bio and see Edward sitting at our table. I sit down and don't talk to him and pay attention to what the teacher is writing on the board. As I am watching the teacher and taking notes I feel something on my thigh. I look down, and see Edwards hand grabbing my thigh and squeezing it.

"What are you doing?" I whisper under my breath so only we can hear.

"Resting my hand. What are you doing?" Edward whispered back.

"But why is it on MY thigh?" I asked glaring at him, it taking all my control not to kill him.

"Just because and you do know you are still MY mate right." Edward said

"SEBASTIAN is MY SOULMATE we were never together get it through your head.." I said, grabbing his hand and pushing it off my thigh.

"Fine I won't touch you anymore today, but you will eventually come back to me."Edward said, smirking.

"Back? We were never together" I said, rolling my eyes.

"She came onto me and took advantage of me, I'm sorry but you will come back this isn't over." Edward said creepily.

"Well yeah it is over." I stated crossing my arms.

After I said that the bell rang and I walked outside of the classroom and went to find Rachel and Sebastian.

"I hate him." I stated walking right into Sebastian's arms, one of his hands coming up to run through my hair.

"What did the idiot do now?" Rachel questions rubbing my arm in comfort.

"He was grabbing onto my thigh and telling me how Bella took advantage of him and how we were going to get back together, like we have to be together first for us to get back together." I vented as I felt Sebastian tense up.

"Are you sure I can't kill him love?" Sebastian asked me while still playing with my hair.

"Not yet at least Carlisle and your mom have been good to us and I don't want to hurt them like that." I responded, pulling back a little to look up at him.

"If he does something like that again he is as good as dead my love." Sebastian said his hand came up to cup my jaw.

I just nodded at him as Rachel, Sebastian, and I talked for a while before deciding to skip last period and just go home. Once we got there we all changed into pj's and watched Harry Potter until we fell asleep.