Errand's

LIZZY'S OUTFIT

LIZZY'S OUTFIT

JAX'S OUTFIT

SEBASTIAN'S POV

SEBASTIAN'S POV

RACHEL'S OUTFIT

RACHEL'S OUTFIT

LIZZY'S POV

I woke up and felt Sebastian's hands tightly around my waist. I slowly take a pillow and put it in my place, then get up and get dressed and leave a note to let him know that I have left and where I was headed.

"Jax wake up baby." I whispered as I shook him gently.

"Mhm." Jax giggled into the pillow.

I quickly got him dressed so we could leave and packed all the stuff we would need before leaving.

TIME SKIP

We quickly finished up my errands that I had to run, so we went to the mall then went to get tacos for everyone else at the house.

"We're home." I said smiling and carrying in Jax's.

"Where were you, I told you not to leave without me." Sebastian said worriedly.

"We brought breakfast." I replied, holding up the bag of food.

"What did you bring us?" Emmett asked, smiling.

"TACOS." I responded excitedly.

They all get their food and we all go to the living room and eat.

"So where did you go this morning?" Sebastian questioned sitting down next to me.

I looked at Sebastian with an innocent smile.

"How much did you spend?" Sebastian asked.

"Not that much." I said smiling.

"Well what did you two get?" Sebastian asked.

"Some stuff for Henry and his room, some stuff for Jax and his room, stuff for us and our room and stuff for the kitchen and laundry room." I said smiling.

"Well thank you love." He replied, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Yep and you have to carry it all in from the car." I said as I stuck out my tongue.

"I wouldn't expect anything less." Sebastian said.

"I knew I married you for a reason." I said, placing one of my hands that was not holding Jax's on his thigh.

"Only for that." He said, smirking.

"Nah you have a cute butt too." I smiled.

"Why thank you love, I'm glad to know I'm loved." Sebastian chuckled as he shook his head.

"Honestly women don't need men, we can do pretty much everything ourselves." Rachel said pointing to Rose who nodded her head in agreement.

"I agree, kill all men, fuck the men." I said as I laughed.

"Hey babes, you wanna divorce him and marry me instead." Rachel asked.

"Hell yeah lets go." I said standing up and pretending to walk away.

"NO, you are married to me, Rachel you can't have her." Sebastian said as he hugged me.

"I might just have to move on to women, honestly less drama." Rachel stated throwing her hands up in the air.

"Don't crush my child." I said looking up at my husband.

"I won't Elizabeth." Sebastian said.

"I support you Rachel." Embry said smiling.

"Whatever, but I love you platonically." Rachel said, pouting.

"I love you too platonically.'' Embry said smiling.

"Jacob, you piss me off." Rachel said as she flipped him off.

"I have tried but Lizzy is a bitch and won't let me date you." Jacob said with a nasty look on his face.

I handed my son to his father and grabbed Jacob by the back of the neck and tossed him out the door.

"He deserved that, Lizzy. I quit trying to find love. I am dying alone unless you marry me." Rachel said, wrapping her arms around me.

"The offer is still on the table.'' I said smiling.

"Always." Rachel said giggling.

"The offer is never on the table remember married." Sebastian pouted.

"Yeah you are pretty great I guess I can keep you." I said, wrapping my arms around my husband and son.

"Well this is going to be a long two weeks." Rachel said, sighing.

I AM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH CLASSES AND OTHER THINGS-ASHLEY HOPE