Save Me From The Past Chapter 8

Chapter 8 ~You Are My Happiness~

Emma's POV-

The next day I wake up and try to roll over until I'm stopped, I look over and see Louis with his arm wrapped around me. I wiggle out of his grip and he sighs, he pats the side of the bed and I sit down. He takes my hand and opens his eyes as he looks at me, "where you going?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders, "living room." I say and he nods, I plop myself on the couch and turn on the TV. I watch some shows for a while when I decide to watch the channel that shows us news about one direction (•they should have a channel like that in real life eh?•) "Louis Tomlinson dating the mystery girl who turned the boys bad! Wow did not see that coming! We have more videos of the boys with the mystery girl, wonder what's her deal?" The guys says as it turns to videos, the first one was a repeat of the Starbucks, then it came across a new one. No way... No no no! How could they get a video of that! It was a video of me getting dragged out of the car by my uncle where harry and Louis stood near us, they had then entire thing filmed. Me getting kicked, the punches harry and me disappearing before he does the final kick. "Do you guys think she's a bad influence on the boys? Or do you think she has something hidden from her past? Tweet us with the hash tag #1Dinfuences , that's all for today! This was you're 1D news flash of the day!" He says before the screen goes black, "oh damn." I say to myself as I head upstairs, I turn on the kettle and make some tea. I feel two hand on either side of my waist before I feel Louis kiss my cheek, "want some tea?" I ask and he nods, it starts to whistle and I turn the stove off. I pour the hot water into his cup as he rearranges the tea bag, I do the same with my cup before placing the kettle back on the stove. "What we're you watching?" He asks me as I take a long sip to avoid the conversation, "Television." I say and he smiles, "what we're you watching on the television?" He asks and I look up at him, "the 1D news flash, it was about me being a bad influence again." I say and he sighs, "they don't know you're past like I do." He says and I smile, "morning." Harry chirps stretching as he walks into the kitchen in only his pyjama bottoms, "hi." I say and he smiles, he also joins In on having tea as well. Long before you know it the rest of the boys join and were discussing what we should do today, "Wait, don't we have an interview?" Niall asks and Liam shakes his head, "no we all took our separate interviews, oh except for Louis." Liam states as we look at Louis, "what?" He asks and we laugh, "whatever anyways it's only half hour. Oh god it starts in 20 min, I got to change. Anyways I'll see ya after k Emma." Louis says as he gives me a quick kiss before heading upstairs.