Save me from the past chapter 11

Chapter 11 ~sorrow and laughter~

Louis POV-

I wake up in my bed exhausted still, I get out of bed and head to the kitchen. Emma is the only one there, "morning." She says in a cheery tone, "mmhm." I reply back and she frowns, "Louis, I just wanted to say thanks for-" but I cut her off. "You want to break up don't you?" I ask and she looks taken aback by my question, "wh-what?" She stutters and I sit at the table, "you like Harry now, ever since the stupid interviewer recorded us talking at the beach you have driven away from me, you didn't trust me and believe me that I didn't say anything." I say and she sighs as she bears me, "they followed us to the beach?" She questions and I look up at her, "yes, after I came home and you went upstairs I called them. They told me everything." I say and she looks away, tears threaten to escape her eyes. "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you." She says about to walk away when I grab her arm and make her look at me. "It's ok," I say as she crashes into my chest her arms wrapping around me. I wrap my arms around her as well, I missed this, holding her here. "I love you," I say and she looks up at me. We had never said those three words yet, but I realized I did love her. "I love you too," she says as I lean down and kiss her.

Emma's POV-

We all decided to stay home for the day, we sat on the floor and decided to play twister. We played as teams, me, Niall and Liam against Zayn, Harry and Louis. Me and Louis went against each other first, we lasted 10 min so far. "Ew! Louis get you're smelly feet out of my face!" I exclaimed and he laughed, "I haven't found where to put it yet!" He says and I sigh, I had enough. I tickled his door when no one was looking and he fell, "I win!" I yell as the boys re attach there gaze to the game, "no fair you tickled my foot!" Louis says while pouting like a child, "awe are you upset?" I ask and he smirks evilly, he grabs me and puts me on the floor as he hovers over me. "You really wanna go there?" He asks smirking evilly, "I already did." I say, within seconds Louis attacks the sides of my stomach with his fingers. I couldn't speak only scream and laugh, eventually I spoke up. "BACKUP!" I yelled and Niall and Liam came, "hmmmm." They said before each tickled one of my feet, I was now crying. Eventually Louis stops and so does Niall and Liam. I breathe heavily catching my breath, "even?" He asks and I nod my head, he helps me up and we all continue the game.