𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋

(recommended to read on light mode)

_

of your loving arms

keeping me from harm.

Emma D'Arcy portraying ESTRELLA FELICIANO

"You're kind and trustful Obi-wan, that's the whole reason why i fell in love in with you ."

Ewan McGregor portraying OBI-WAN KENOBI

"You always find a way to impress me Estrella."

Samuel L. Jackson ... MACE WINDU

Jessica Chastain ... CELIA STARLIGHT

Hayden Christensen ... ANAKIN SKYWALKER

Natalie Portman ... PADME AMIDALA

Ian McDiarmid ... SHEEV PALPATINE

_

ESTRELLA FELICIANO. The Jedi disguised as a senator. One of the finest Jedi of her generation. She wouldn't be the Jedi she is today if it weren't for her master, her mentor, someone she viewed as a mother, Celia Starlight. The young master found the girl in an alleyway on Corusant's lower levels. After sensing the three-year-old was force sensitive, Celia took her to the Jedi council. When she got the final word that Estrella could be trained she wasted no time teaching the young girl the basics of becoming a Jedi.

Estrella was a strong, fierce, independent girl but the Council took opposition to that. She was skilled at arguing with people so that gave her master an idea. Apparently putting her into politics was the logical idea.

"A Jedi and a politician? That's insane, Master! I can't do that!" Eight year old Estrella protested against her master.

"It is possible, and you will do it. Everyone relies on you Estrella." Celia ended their conversation by walking away.

Estrella watched her master walk away with a heavy heart. She knew her master was right and she had to do this. Taking a deep breath, Estrella began her journey to become a Jedi and a politician.

_

Lightsabers bash together. Twenty-one year old Estrella and her master, Celia, are engulfed in a duel. Of course it got competitive.

"Aren't you afraid you'll be late to your little Senate meeting?" Celia teased.

"They'll be fine without me." Estrella swiftly blocked her masters attack. "I won't let them down. I'll make it there in time," Estrella said confidently. She continued her attack, refusing to let her master's words distract her. She unleashed her full power, her movements becoming a blur. With one final strike, she knocked her master off balance.

"I beat you again! Felling old yet master?" You could hear the brilliance in her voice.

"Estrella, you hold too much anger. Something like that will lead you to the darkside."

It was a lesson in humility and self-control. Estrella had to learn that her strength and power weren't just for show. She needed to learn how to use them responsibly and not let anger consume her.

"I understand, Master." Shame in her voice, Estrella walked off.

_

Celia barged into Estrella's room startling her.

"Get up I've been informed we're going on a mission with Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his padawan."

"Who?"

Celia gave her padawan a stern look. Which means 'stop playing dumb'.

"The problem is that it is very difficult to remember who the master is; it is not my fault that there are so many masters." Estrella protested, hence why she is also a senator.

"You'll see. Come on now we can't be late."

_

You are brave and strong. I'm very

proud of you. Always remember that.❞

MORE INFO: I'm glad to have finally start this book!!! I might not update so much until school is over so I am sorry about that. Estrella and Celia are just characters I made up and I don't own any other characters. Please let me know if I had any mistakes because I really do suck when I comes to looking over my work!

Enjoy the story everyone!!

-bri 💗