𝟎𝟎𝟏.

ESTRELLA AND CELIA quietly stood behind Master Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan on the ship. Estrella did not wish to be here; she preferred to be at the temple reading through notes or perhaps even practicing, this was not on her list of things to do.

"Tell them we wish to board at once."

Estrella heard Qui-Gon talking to the captain and knew they were going to land, she just hoped this whole thing would go smoothly. She's gone on plenty of missions before so this is nothing new. She'd do what she's expected of and then she'd go home, nothing special or exciting usually ever happens.

Once they all exited the ship they were met with a protocol droid that leads them to the conference room. The droid leaves the room as quickly as it entered to go get its master. Estrella didn't think much of it. She suspected this whole thing would be quick and easy. That was until they all took off the hoods of their cloaks and Obi-Wan spoke.

"I have a bad feeling about this." It was apparent that Obi-Wan's voice was tinged with suspicion.

"I don't sense anything."

"It's not about the mission, Master, it's something... elsewhere, elusive."

For a moment, Estrella stared at Obi-Wan, as she had always thought that when it came to anything at all, he had a bad feeling about it. She was dragged away from her thoughts when she heard Qui-Gon speak again.

"Don't center on your anxiety, Obi-Wan. Keep your concentration here and now where it belongs."

"Master Yoda says I should be mindful of the future."

"But not at the expense of the moment. Be mindful of the living Force, my young Padawan."

"Yes, Master...how do you think the trade viceroy will deal with the chancellor's demands?"

"These Federation types are cowards. The negotiations will be short."

Estrella gave her master an annoyed look as they stood by the window, she still didn't want to be here. Was it really necessary to have four jedi on this mission?

Celia, Qui-Gon, Estrella, and Obi-Wan all sat at the table waiting for anyone to arrive at this point. This was a waste of time, what was the point of even coming? Estrella immediately looked up when the droid from before walked into the room. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon seemed to pay no attention to the droid as they engaged in their conversation. The silver droid walked around and handed everyone a drink.

"When will we be able to go home?" Estrella asked Celia in a whisper.

"When you stop asking so many questions. You need to be more patient, Estrella, you're not a child anymore." Celia replied as she looked around the conference room.

"I didn't ask for a lecture." Estrella mumbled under her breath before taking a sip of her drink.

"You complain a lot, Strel."
"You worry too much, Obi-Wan."

Hi sillies, sorry for like not updating this fic at all I'm more of an editor instead of a writer oh and sorry for such a short chapter I can't write when I think. Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to Cora cause I love her so much and I promised to update my fics for her birthday‼️ Please correct me if I made any mistakes or if you have any tips to improve my writing :) see you guys like never -bri 🕸️