Confession|| Anika Kayoko

Its been a couple weeks since I've met y/n and to be honest with you I have the biggest crush on her. I just wanna be with her all of the time and it feels like when I'm with her I'm in heaven. I want to be with her forever. I can barely hold my feelings back anymore. Yesterday I almost told her how I felt but I just got nervous and told her I had to go. Today I was going to tell her how much I liked her no matter the response. I just simply couldn't keep it back anymore. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear knocking on the door. I go to answer it and I see her. "Hi" y/n said running through the door excitedly giving me a big hug that made my stomach erupt with butterflies. I hug her back greeting her and leading her to the couch. "Is everything okay?, you know you can tell me anything" She says looking at me with a worried look on her face. "Y/n i really really like you" I say taking a deep breath. "And I have ever since I've seen you for the first time, I love being around you and I could go on and on with a list of things I love about you" I say taking her hands in mine nervously. Y/n smiled with the hugest smile on her face. "I like you too,Anika you're like a dream and just like you said I always wanna be around you and I love everything about you" she said. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. We shared a very passionate kiss for 1 minute or so until we pulled away to catch our breath. "So can you be my girlfriend or what?" I say smiling and looking the beautiful h/c girl in front of me. "Obviously" she says in a dub tone. We ended up spending the rest of the night together watching movies and cuddling.