I Like you||Anika kayoko

Fluff
Soft!innocent reader x in love Anika

Anika's POV
I was at a party with my friend Mindy and she planned on introducing me to her friend group soon. I was talking to her when I saw this beautiful H/C girl across the room. She looked so pretty with a nice outfit on showing her style And she had makeup on that was enhancing her beauty as well. She looked like an angel. "Who is that?" I say pointing to her asking Mindy. "Oh, that's y/n she is an doll she's super kind you could think of her as like the nice popular girl" mindy said. "Every guy in our friend group has had a crush on her at one point especially Ethan actually, I think he still has a crush on her" mindy says taking a sip of her drink before looking at me. "Well she's beautiful" I say looking at her in awe. "Well shoot your shot she's gay too it will be perfect" Mindy says giving me a small hit in the shoulder. "I'll talk to her later is she in your friend group?" I say to the short haired brunette. "Yup" she says. "Alright then when you introduce me I'll talk to her" I say just to try and get off of the subject and we did but my mind definitely could not.

Time skip to after the party at Sam's apartment

"Alright everyone I would like you to give a warm welcome to my friend Anika" Mindy says. "Hi" everyone says greeting her with a smile. And now she was part of the group basically that's just how it worked. Everyone was talking with their own person from the group that they wanted as if it was their own little party. Anika found herself walking over to y/n who was getting a drink from the fridge. "Hey" Anika said as she walked over to y/n. "Hi, I wanted to come over and talk to you" she said making eye contact with me. "Why didn't you just come over" I say smiling. "Idk why I didn't you seem really cool" she said.
                  At Anika's apartment
Me and y/n had talked for hours. She gave me her number so we could talk away from the group sometime. I really liked her. She was beautiful,kind,stylish. She was lovable. I just wanted to be with her.

A/N: I kinda wanna make this a series of like them right now to like them having kids and getting married or something so that's kinda what I want to do with this. And also I'm gonna get a little inconsistent because I'm off of spring break.