The Neighbor

Y/N is moving into the neighborhood planning to have a happy new chapter in their lives. As you move in you become rather tired, you get to the last box. You then hear a voice call out to you "Hello..". The voice said you gently put the box down looking at whoever said that "Huh?" You see a man in a robe with bunny slippers on drinking coffee, he looks at you mail in his hand "Hello new neighbor" he speaks looking at you. You smile and give a small gentle name "Hello! My name is Y/N , it's a pleasure to meet you". The man seemed more intrigued as he said "Ah that's a beautiful name , my name is Wally..Wally darling at your service , I'm the neighborhood painter.." he approached you "Do you need a hand?..". You sighed as you stretched "It seems I do" you allow him to help you. He picks up the box as if it was as light as a feather, he gently goes inside your house and puts the box down "My my what a beautiful house..for an even more beautiful person.." he looked at you. You couldn't help but blush heavily then you thought to yourself. 'C'mon Y/N you barley know this guy!' You laugh off his flirting "Oh why thank you Mr.Darling". He looked at you and held out his hand "Please just call me Wally, how about I show you around this neighborhood?"