Apples

You stare at the door in fear knowing it's Wally, but the thing you don't know is what he's capable of. Your heart is pounding in your chest as you start to hyperventilate, you can't believe what's about to happen to you..why are you scared of your boyfriend , it's not like he'll hurt you, right?

Howdy quickly hid you under the table and wanted you safe. "Wally..Wally is probably just hungry..he's just..hungry.." he said in a calming tone and tried to calm you down. But yet you can't help but hear the worry in his voice as much as he tried to cover it up you heard it.

Wally threw a brick through the window and broke in, he slowly walked towards Howdy. "Hello neighbor could I get some apples?~.." he said calmly almost like everything was ok.

Howdy gave him some apples quickly and looked at where you were hiding, he was worried that Wally was going to find you and kill you somehow..he didn't want that, hell who did eat that!? Why would anyone wish that!?

You could hear Wally munching on some apples. You stop panicking as much as you slowly come up from under the table, you sneak up behind Wally and slowly grab a rag you had..you knew this had to be done or he'd go on a killing spree. You slowly and carefully put the rag on his mouth (since his nose is absent) you hold it there till his body goes limp. "He's out for now."

~~~~~~~~~
Authors note

I really hope you guys enjoy this series a lot, if you have any ideas for next part or maybe a new welcome home story please let me know in the comments! Love you all! <3