Scared

Wally is worried as he feels himself slowly losing his mind, his breathing becomes unsteady as he knows he's about to lose himself.

You don't know what was going on, you didn't know ho to fix it..you slowly look down at Wally the one you fell in love with. You notice he is staring deep into your soul and seems angry and sad at the same time, this is an expression you have never seen. "W-Wally? Are you..ok? My l-love.."

Wally tries to keep himself controlled as he shoved you, he didn't want to hurt you and he now understood why home didn't want you to go inside, he knew this was going to happen he just thought he'd have more time..more time to save you..more time to protect you..

You fall back and can't believe Wally had done such a thing, how could he have shoved you like that? You know there was a reason to it and he wouldn't do that to hurt you , you know he wouldn't hurt you! You collect yourself and your thoughts as you get up. "Wally you need to calm down.." You speak and soft tone in attempt to calm him down and help him.

Wally is trying his best to not hurt you, but he knows he can't hold back anymore. He looked at you with a creepy sinister look. "Run Y/N. Run and hide. Run a-and hide my love.." he looks at you as he starts to shake and slightly growl as he approaches you.

You nod and know this is for the best, you are not aware what is going on but you know he still loves you. You get up and run..you run and run for what seemed like forever you keep running..you're scared..so scared..you feel someone grab you. "Who are you!?" You yell.