Confused

You and Wally were talking a walk around the neighborhood, today just seemed like a good day to do that as it was nice and sunny out. You hold onto Wally's hand as you two walk not minding at all. "It's getting late..let's head to your house" You say looking at him with an exhausted look.

Wally nods as he holds onto your hand not wanting to let go..he notices your exhausted but he doesn't want to go home. Well he doesn't want to go to 'home'. "Of course..let's go.." He says somewhat nervously as he started to head home.

Once you get there Wally has to practically carry you as you're to exhausted to walk, were you being dramatic? Probably..but it was sweet that Wally cared so much about you, enough to carry you halfway home. "Well we're here." You stated as Wally gently puts you down.

Wally slowly went to open the front door but it didn't work, he knew exactly why..he was with you. The party and everything was thrown at your house before , but it seems home didn't like guest, like home was trying to hide something from everyone and kept it sealed away. "Oh..home doesn't..like visitors.." Wally stated as his voice became monotoned.

You seem confused at this statement. You assuming he's joking enough though Wally wasn't one to make jokes. "Oh haha! I see you probably don't want me to see that your house is messy, Wally it's ok I don't mind at all.." You go to open the door but Wally unexpectedly stops you as if he's begging you to not go in. You feel chills go down your spine as you slowly face him "Wally what's wrong?.."

Wally didn't want to tell you what's wrong, he wanted to keep you safe from what was happening and what would happen if you continued to try and open the door..he held your hand tightly almost hurting you. "L-Let's go to your house, home doesn't want to be disturbed right now." He says he went from a sweet loving tone to a strict nervous tone. He dreaded having to tell you the truth so he didn't.

You just agree with Wally and don't want to make him agitated so you slowly back away from home , and start going to your house which is just next door. What was Wally hiding? Why has he hiding it from you? Doesn't he love you?..you begin to overthink as you worry to death if Wally is ok.

Wally thinks of jokes or topics to get your mind off what had just happened but once you two got to your house and went inside he felt safe. You two sat on the couch as he nervously said. "Home..Home is a person..Home is a living thing..Home doesn't like visitors..Home doesn't like you.." He said as he teared up, it became obvious he didn't like home.

You let out a gasp and you don't enjoy seeing him so sad so you pull him close to your chest and rub his back trying to calm him down. "It'll be ok, home can't get you here" you reassure him, but in reality you're not so sure..for now you have to lie to him..