ch 3

Sorry i havent been writing

Listening to Hoodie Allen is like a daily ritual for me. Today was my first day on the job. Im officially Johnny Depps nanny. On my way to work, I kept wondering if my outfit was ok. Army green skinny jeans,White and black striped t shirt with a black cardigan and black combat boots. I wonder if its ok for Johnny. I pulled into the driveway with five suitcases and a couple cardboard boxes in my trunk. When I arrived,Johnny came out to help me unload.

" Hey Marina. We've been expecting you.."

"Hello Mr.Depp Sir"

"You can call me Johnny"

"and you can call me Mari"

"I like Marina a lot better. Its pretty just like you."

"Thanks,Johnny?"

Johnny showed me to my bedroom. It was HUGE! My bed is so comfy. I get my very own bathroom and shower and a balcony overlooking the Hollywood Hills.

" Do you like it?" Johnny asked

"Are you kidding me,its perfect!"

"Im glad" Johnny came up too me and hugged me.

"You're a very beautiful girl Marina."

"Thanks,and well you know youre really hot."

"Haha thank you. Well im going to leave you to unpack. My kids will be here in about two hours,so you have plenty of time."

"Ok and by any chance do you know my schedule"

"Oh right, Monday -Friday you are a full time nanny to my kids and you have the weekends off but you will stay here on with me on those days. Friday night through Sunday night their mother has them. "

"Sounds great!"

I started unpacking my clothes when I saw a package on my bed. It was a tiny box and inside was a beautiful necklace with my name on it. Attached was a note that read "thanks,Johnny".

I put it on and went back to open my closet which by the way is a walk in closet. I dont even have enough clothes to fill it up. After that was finished I went to decorate my walls. Putting up polariod pictures of me and my best friend Lana. About 45 minutes later,I was finished and my room looked like Marina. I went downstairs to eat a bowl of cereal. Ten minutes later Johnny walked in and started laughing.

"Whats so funny?" I asked

"Nothing. I like that you are already eating my food. My previous nanny's never ate even after I told them it was ok"

"Oh im sorry..."

I slowly put the bowl away into the sink.

"Its fine Marina".

" Well, we have about an hour until the kids come home."

"About that...they wont be home till tomorrow"

"Ok,so do you want to watch tv?"

"As long as we sit together"

"Sure"

Me and Johnny sat on the couch cuddling together watching Southland.

We ate some popcorn and every once in awhile he would kiss my head. He wasnt very sutble. We both knew that we were really attracted to each other. After two episodes I told him i was gonna take a shower.

"Is it ok if i play music?"

"Go ahead.."

I got to the shower and put on "Treasure" by Bruno Mars.When i was done, I walked out in my towel to the kitchen and made an ice cream sundae.

"Can we share that" I heard Johnny say

"But of course Mr.Movie Star but you have to chase me for it!"

I started running and naturally so did he.

We ended up in his room laying down on his bed together. Dont worry I had a pair of black spanx and a tank top. We started laughing about basically anything. All of a sudden we were kissing...his hand on my waist and his other in my hair. My hands wrapped around his back embracing ever kiss he placed on my lip,cheeks,forehead,nose, neck, breast. Suddenly he stopped.

"Your're wearing the necklace" Johnny said happily

"Of course I am!"

We flipped over so I was on top. I placed kissed all over his body. He started sucking on my neck. That probably gonna leave a hickey. Johnny took of his shirt and slowly took off mine. He stared for awhile amd started to kiss my breast again. I kissed him, a long deep kiss that lasted for what seemed liked hours.

It was 9 am when we woke up to thw sound of knocking.

"Its my kids" He said

"I'll go put clothes on"

"ok"

"Johnny,maybe you should too"

"Right but not before this"

He walked over to me and kissed me.

"The weekend cant come soon enough" he said

I blushed and ran over to my room.

" Not even close" I yelled.

As I was getting changed,I heard the door opening downstairs. Nanny time!