ch 4

I ran down the stairs after I finished changing. When I was downstairs I saw a girl watching Mtv and Jack reading on the couch.

"Marina,this is my daughter Lily Rose and you've met Jack." Johnny said.

"Hi kids, Im Marina"

"You're like really young" Lily said

" Im 18"

"Im 13"

"Maybe we can read 17 magazine together" I told her sarcastically

"Maybe not"

" Well I'm the one in charge here sooo.."

She walked away to sit back on the couch.

" I think she likes me" I whispered in Johnnys ear

" Youre doing great" he responded

"So I was thinking that we could go to Barnes and Nobles to pick some books out. My treat!"

"That sounds great" Johnny said

" I need some new books and poetry books". Lily stated

"I want comic books" Jack said

"Marina can you meet me upstairs?" Johnny asked

"But of course Sir"

We both went upstairs while the kids went out to the backyard to play for awhile. When we got to his room,he threw me onto the bed.

" How I've missed your lips" he said

I laughed.

"Whats so funny this time"

" Nothing, its just this is happening really fast, we arent even dating or anything.I mean I get it,we're having fun.But I never thought I'd be making out with Johnny Depp in his bed"

" Well believe it because we are gonna be doing a lot more of it"

"oh really?"

" Yes we are, and I do mean a lot"

A couple hours later we got back from our little trip. After the bookstore we went to go eat lunch. When we got home, I went to take a shower. I played Cheap Tricks " I want you to want me".

I stepped out of the shower and walked into my room. Johnny was waiting on my bed for me.

" I want you to want me,Marina" Johnny said

"I already do"

I jumped on him. He grabbed me by my waist and started kissing my up and down my neck.

"Where are the kids?" I asked

"My mom picked them up for a little"

"If people keep taking them, Im not a very good nanny"

"Yea but thats means I get you all to myself"

"and thats a very good thing because I cant resist you Johnny"

" and I cant resist you Marina"

My towel " accidentally" fell off. Soon Johnnys clothes were off too. He kissed every inch of me and I returned the favor.