Ch 5

Marina's POV

Its been a week I've been working here now. I've been cooking,dropping off the kids at friends houses,doing laundry,and playing with Johnny. The kids should be home by 8:00 pm from their grandmas house. Next week is a trip to Vanessa's home for a week. During that week I'll be prepping for back to school stuff. Exciting! Its now 11:30 and I'm about to take a shower. Johnny should be home tomorrow morning;he went to go meet with a director in New York. So as I sat in my bed picking out an outfit,the doorbell rang. Of course I was in my towel so I quickly ran down the stairs. I checked the camera to see who it was but I didnt see anyone. I opened the door and there was a little box infront me. I quickly grabbed the box and went inside. I jumped onto my bed and found that inside the box was some old clothes for Lily Rose. I mean it wasnt like I was expecting something Johnny or anything.I wasnt expecting a big surprise or what not. I walked to Lily's room and put away the clothes. I finally got dressed into my Rolling Stones t shirt and and leather skinny pants. I grabbed Johnny's card and drove out of the driveway to Target. I stopped by Jersey Mikes beforehand to grab a tuna sandwich on white bread and a sprite. I sat alone in my car listening to Lana del rey.

"Elvis is my daddy, Marilyn's my mother,

Jesus is my bestest friend.

We don't need nobody 'cause we got each other,

Or at least I pretend.

We get down every Friday night,

Dancin' and grindin' in the pale moonlight.

Grand Ole Opry, we're feelin' alright,

Mary prays the rosary for my broken mind.

(So don't worry about)

[Chorus:]

I sing the body electric,

I sing the body electric, baby.

Sing the body electric,

I'm on fire, sing that body electric."

God that tuna sandwich was amazing! Ok so now im off to target! I've always been a fan of school shopping.

3 hours later

I feel so good!!! I love school shopping! Its almost better than sex,just kidding nothing is better than sex. I slowly pulled into the driveway and parked the car. As I unlocked the door, I heard something inside. I quickly ran to the side window. I didnt see anything so i walked back to front door and when I opened the door the house was empty.

With dinner almost ready,I went to put away the kids school supplies in their room. I went to go put my pajamas on and when i walked into my room there were rose petals on the floor and a bouquet of carnations on my bed. A note was attached that said " had to leave you a surprise.Miss you darling.See you soon-Johnny". Lily suddenly walked into the hallway and i beat her to my door before she could walk in.

"Uh Marina,i think the meatloaf is burning."

" Shit! Come help by the way school supplies are in yours and your brothers room"

" Ok thanks"

" Have you heard anything from your dad?"

" Hes coming home in two days so we could spend time with him before he drops us off at my moms"

" oh yes i meaning to ask if I'm going to stay with you guys there"

"No,my mom doesn't like you.She thinks you're to hot to be a nanny".

" Thanks for that.Go tell your brother dinner is ready".

Authors note: so sorry for making you guys wait. I was constantly being grounded since the last update.So please leave me comments! Next chapter I'll start writing mid afternoon might be posted tonight or tomorrow morning.

.