first

Joen Jungkook and his friends where walking to the jungle, actually they came here because his friends wanted to came he did not want to but to make his friends happy he accepted.
But what he did not know was that his friends where planning to leave him in the forest cause they did not like him, they just use him cause he bought them anything they wanted but now they did not need him so they plan to leave him here, they hard that there is a tiger that leaves here and don't like people in his place or his forest.

After walking for three hours they here a sound coming from the other side of the jungle they where scared what if it's was the tiger they don't know what to do Soo the only choice they have was to send Jungkook to see what was happening, but Jungkook was scared to go there Soo they push him and he ended up falling and spring his ankle, he hissed in pain and ask his friends to help him but they just looked at him and laugh, they said to him that there's no way that they where going to help him Jungkook was shocked he watches as his friends walked away from him he can't believe it how can his friends do this to him, they bought his here just to leave him and the fact that there is a tiger here make him want to cry.

Jungkook just sit there not knowing what to do he felt betrayed, he felt helplessness, what if the tiger come what will he do now that there is nobody by his side he felt like crying, as he was thinking that he hard sometimes like growling now he is way mo scared he looked everywhere but he can't see anything, he looked again and saw that the bushes where shaking he became scared he knows that growling was a tiger's one not any animal.

He try to get up but his ankle was hurting him he looked everywhere for something that he could hold for help, he saw a tree and place his hands there for help. When he finally got up he looked again everywhere and breathe a breath of relief cause he can't see the grass moving anymore, just when he thinks he was ok he hard the growling again this time it's closer to him he can fill it he try to run but his ankle.

He hard the growling again and looked behind and saw the tiger face to face the tiger was looking at him with his Sharp teeth and was literally scaring the poor boy.

Jungkook looked at the tiger as if saying something with his eyes, he saw the tiger coming closer, Jungkook was so scared that he started to blabbering, like the tiger please stay away, if you are here to eat me I am telling you that it is the worst choice ever, I am not even tasty I stink and don't even have flesh yes yes I even don't have taste I am very tasteless, but he stops talking when he saw the tiger coming closer and closer

That it Jungkook know that is his last day he closed his eyes to feel the pain but then
then
then
then
then
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok that it I will see you guys on the next chapter bye bye for now 😜😜😜

I swear this always happens to me when I am not paying attention 😭😭
I hate mathematics Soo much