the tiger can be a human😳😱😱

Previous
this tiger is not so bad....
Present
Right now Jungkook was sitting on top of the tiger, while the tiger was walking to God know where Jungkook who dose not know how to be quiet ask the tiger where they where going (has the kid forgetting that he is on top of a tigerಠ⁠_⁠ಠ) but as answer the tiger just growl and look forward again, rude. That was the last word Jungkook says before laying on top of the tiger and drowning in to a deep sleep( can someone tell him he is on a tiger back for God sake!!!!ಠ⁠﹏⁠ಠ).........

Jungkook wake up after a long sleep and found himself in a unfamiliar Room even the place was unfamiliar, he try to get up so he could look to where he was but then he hard growling, and then reality hit hime hard like a slap on his check. He was kidnapped by the tiger ( bro you did not even try to run away when you where on top of the tiger🧐🧐🧐) he looked around him and found the place really niet not like his room where clothes are everywhere, he looked at his right and found a door, he looked the other side and there is also a door----- wait what there are three doors bro witch on is the one to go outside, Jungkook got up from the bed and tried to stand up, when he did that he felt a sharp pain on his ankle, and then he remembers that he spring his ankle when his friends push him on the floor.

With his paining ankle kook start's to walk towards one of the door's he unlock it and to his surprise there was a fancy bathroom there, Jungkook looks at the bathroom and one question came to his mind.........
can a tiger have a bathroom?... can the even have such fancy home with doors?, if Soo how do they open their doors? and as I can see there are three doors, and then Jungkook became shock and again ask him self... what if I was again kidnapped but not by the tiger but bye another person? bye now all kind of stupid question was going on to his head just as he was thinking that he hard a sound of the door opening he looked behind him just to find a handsome man with something like ear's on his head and a wait what a tail, Jungkook looks at the man and the the tail he keeps doing that till his mind can't take such thing and *crash* he fell down, the person that came in wide his eyes with a shock face he then ran to the boy who is lying on the floor and put him on the bed, he then called the doctor after sometime the doctor came in and and he checked the unconscious boy on the bed, while the handsome boy who came in was looking at them worries written on his face, he then ask the doctor,
????: Is he ook hobie hyung, what happens he just suddenly wanted, is it really serous, is he ok.
Hobie: wow wow wow, calm down tae and to answer your questions, he is fine and he fainted all because of too much thinking, and I guess his mind couldn't take it that why he fainted nothing much.
Tae: huff thank God I thought something happened to him
Hobie: wait who is he and why are you Soo worried about him,
Tae: wel he i- he was about to say something but he was caught of when he they here a small sound coming from the now sleeping boy, they look towards him and find him waking up, tae immediately run towards him and throwing question at him like are you ok, do you feel any pain tell me why are you not talking, hobie-ha come and check him maybe he still have pain while he was blabbering hobie and kookie was looking at him as if he was a wide creature from space, after sometime hobie get annoyed and shout at tae telling him to shut op tae got scared and swipe his mouth closed while hobie check Jungkook who was looking at them like a lost puppy.

After checking kookie hobie went out not after smacking tae head who scream in pain but can't do anything but pout about it, now the room is Soo silent a very
awkward one, but Jungkook cut all the awkwardness and ask to tae..
Kook: who are you, and where is that tiger that kidnapped me, where are we, why do you have a tail and ears like a pet, why did you kidnapped me, are you a killer, did I do anything wrong and who was that guy that was checking me. Jungkook ask all this question in one breath, that even tae the alien ask if he was really breathing but he forgets all of this when he saw kookie looking at him for answer he sighed and say.

Tae: first off all my name is taehyung Kim taehyung, second of all I am also the tiger and I did not kidnap you, and I have this ears and tail cause I am an hybrid, and you are at my house, and bro those this handsome face look like a killer, wel if I am a killer it will be from my handsomeness (he says while sending a kiss at Jungkook who was looking at him as if he was crazy) you did nothing wrong and that guy was jung ho-soek our park doctor, anything else he ask looking at Jungkook who has a very shook face he scream and said........

You are that tiger, and wait you are also are human how? Jungkook ask before fainting again, and tae who was having a panicked attack from Jungkook shouting came back to the real world when he saw Jungkook laying down on the bed and said not again please

That it for today, and I was not righting cause my schedule was choke, I have to go to school, I have a lot of work that why I couldn't right Soo please forgive mee for that 🙏🙏 bye angels I will see you guys on the next part I am writing a lot of 💕💕💕😘😘😘