fun place

Jungkook who sat on the bed after sending the poor guy out of his own place felt his tummy grumbling, where in the world is he, was he really not kidnapped, he acted along with that guy to save himself but deep down he was scared.

Jungkook pov
This is not right, can an animal turn in to a human? if so what dose mate ment? I am confused what do I do now. I was so in my thoughts that I didn't hear the door opening

No ones pov
Taehyung open the door to fin Jungkook in deep thoughts, he snaps his fingers in front of Jungkook face making him jolt from his sitting place and kissing the ground with his butt. Taehyung laughter filled the quiet room making the boy on the floor to be more mad he got up from the floor and kick Taehyung leg making him also fell down, now it was Jungkook turn to laugh.

Hahaha kook laugh he fin it funny how Taehyung became a statue he was looking like a dying frog in the floor, Taehyung quickly got up from the floor and glar at Jungkook with made him stop laughing immediately. Why did you stop? Laugh more then we will see who won't eat today Taehyung threatening voice fill the silent room, Jungkook couldn't hold the pout forming on his lips asked what are you doing here??  Taehyung was confused and says didn't you ask for food?  Jungkook glare at him making him(tae) glup his saliva yes I did any problem? he (kook) said coldly, Taehyung laugh nervously and said no.

Taehyung pov
Man what in the world dis I do to you moongodess why do I have to have a mate like him he will kill me before  my time, what did I go wrong. ARE YOU NOT GOING TO ANSWER ME YOU STUPID TIGER  a loud voice wake me up, wt-- DONT YOU EVEN THINK OF SWEARING, I ASK YOU WHEN IS MY FOOD GOING TO BE READY AND YOU STUPID IDIOT DID NOT EVEN ANSWER ME, DO YOU NEED SLAP OR WAHT NOW ANSWER ME BEFOR I KILL YOU, YOU STUPID!! Omg dose he always talk like this?? My god better get his food before I will be his lunch, I run immediately when I saw him glaring at me what I wanted to say will come later for now Taehyung run to save your self from this double bunny, with that I left the room.......again

Jungkook pov
Wtf did he just run again whatever, he better bring my food this time *humph*
Now I am starting to think he is not a tiger but a scared kitty lol, now  why in the world was i    scared again? *Pfft* I am going to make sure he sufferers for kidnapping me he will regret kidnapping me hahaha. Dam I love this place, it is a fun place to stay.

Hello fellow humans, yes i am not dead yet, my lazy ass couldn't right and I had a lot of school to think about soo uuh sorry for the late update lol 😅 🙃 😆 😄 😊  I will try to update for people that like it.
:) bye follow humans and none human  love you all till I update again with I hope will be soon 💓 💖