second

Previous

That it Jungkook knows that is his last day, he closed his eyes to feel the pain but then.

Present

Nothing happens he looked up, just to find the tiger close to him, he again started to blabbering like please dear tiger, Nobel tiger the best tiger in the world pleas don't come any closer, as I said before I am not tasty hehe so please leave me alone, but the tiger was just looking at him like he will eat him up Soo he neel dow in front of the tiger crying but he flench when the tiger put his head on his shoulder sniffing him.

Jungkook looks at the tiger frightening, right now the tiger was sniffing him and was liking him, he was really terrified but he calm down when he saw that the tiger means no harm to him, he races out his hands and touch the tiger head the tiger Lean on his touch and lick his hands. This make him giggles with tear still running down his fluffy check's, when the tiger here him giggling he stop what he was doing and looks at him admiring him, Jungkook was really pretty for a boy he has long black slick hair, with his big brown doe eyes, cherry chick and nose from crying, and red plumply lips with a mole under there he was just perfect a wonderful art made by god.

When Jungkook did not feel the tiger liking his hands any more he looks up just to find the tiger looking at him he tittle his head cutely without even trying and ask the tiger what even though he knows he will not have any answer the tiger just roar as an answer, then the tiger moved back from the poor boy who is trying to get up but he again roars louder than before when he saw jk about to fell he fastly went under jk and jk end up falling on him, min while jk was closing his eyes ready to kiss the floor but when he felt nothing he opens his eyes just to find the tiger under hm while he was of course on top of him, he smiles and pat the tiger back as a thanks the tiger got up with jk on top of him and started walking somewhere, jk was struggling to sit up straight on the tiger back, after sometime he finally sat there nicely, he pat the tiger and the tiger looks back at him and started walking again.

Jk p.o.v
I was really scared when my bitch of friends just left me here, what if something happens to me it's not like they will care anyways. it's not like I have a family waiting for me or have friends there now that I have seen my friends true color I am glad but also sad cause they said that there is a tiger who leaves here and don't like anyone to come closer to this forest or they will never come back home alive. I was Soo into my thoughts till I hear a loud growling, just like the one that me and my friends here before they left me here with a broken ankle, I looked up just to saw the grass shaking, I tried to Stan up but my ankle was killing me I looked around again but the bushes where no longer shaking thank God, I look forward and saw a tree I used that tree to stand up, just when I stand up I hard the growling again, I looked behind just to see  a tiger looking at me, I started shaking in fear thinking the worst that could happen my hart started beating even more faster when I saw the tiger walking towards me, I started blabbering so that the tiger cold leave me, I said to him I am not tasty but still he was walking towards me, so I closed my eyes thinking that it was my last they but nothing happens I looked up again and saw the tiger close to me Soo I again started my blabbering like, dear tiger, Nobel tiger, the best tiger in the world please leave me alone as I said before I am not tasty hehe Soo please leave me alone but the tiger was just looking at me Soo I went on my knees and started crying.
I looked up shocked and frighten when I saw the tiger putting his face on my nek sniffing it, I was terrified he was Soo close to me, but I soon calm down when I notice he means no harm to me.

With so much courage I reached out my hand and touch his head, he leans towards my hand and lick it l, it makes me giggles, but there was tears still running down my cheeks, I looked up when I did not feel the tiger touch on my hands any more, I saw him looking at me and I ask him what even if I know he will not answer he growl and I think that was an answer he started taking steps backwards, I stand up to go to him but my ankle so slip's and was going to fall I closed my eyes to welcome the floor but I saw nothing, I looked down and saw the tiger under me and I smiles and pat his back as a thank you he growl and started getting up ohh wel maybe I shouldn't have patted him, he started walking around and I was trying to sit straight after finally sitting straight I once again patted him he looks towards me and turn back and started walking.

This tiger is not Soo bad

Finnish, tell me how it is and don't hesitate to tell me with what I am wrong at bye🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰