Chapter 3

The day of Nick's flight arrived, his family were said goodbye to him when officials called him to board the plane.

During the journey, his stress occupy all his tough, all what he can think about was how the family would react to his come back.

Upon arrival, at the exit of the airport, he see a boy who looked like he was at least 17 years old and strangely who looked like him. In fact, they had the same color of hair, the same color of eye and their faces had a lot in common. So he decided to take out the picture of his brother that his father give to you and unsurprisingly it was him then he walked over to him to introduce himself but When the boy saw him he says without letting Nick say a single word:

The boy: -lets go to the car I don't want to stay there anymore.

During the ride to the house, The atmosphere was filled by the tension that emerged between the 2 passengers. At this moment, Nick was scared and thought that if this guy was his brother the life here wouldn't be so much fun because he can say that this man was not so happy to see him.

This ride was long especially because of the tension that wandered in the air being much more comfortable than Nick.

After a couple minute, they stoped in front of a house that was a bit massive With 2 floors and a Garden which was spacious with grass On the ground, some flower at the side of it and the best to finish a pool.

Despite all this, Nick was still stressed to see his new family's reaction to his arrival in their lives.