SURPRISE BIRTHDAY!!!

JIMINS POV

"PARK JIMINNNNNNN!!!!!!! GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED!!! ITS TIME FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST!!!!" My sister, Jihan, screamed at me.

I groaned as I didn't want to get out of my bed. Which was so comfy. Making me more sleepy.

"YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE TOO!!! GET DOWN!!!" She screamed again.

I shot up from my drowsy state excited that my boyfriend, Jungkook, came to see me on my birthday in early in the morning.

"COMING!!!" I said rushing down the stairs. As soon as my feet hit the floor bottom of the stairs I skipped into the kitchen and jumped into Jungkook's arms giving him a huge bear hug.

"Well someone is happy to see me" jungkook said and chuckled as I was still in his arms.

"Of course I am kookie" I replied.

He put me down and looked into my eyes before saying " Happiest birthday my beautiful angel" jungkook said making me all shy.

"Thanks a lot kookie" I said giving him peck on his cheek.

I hugged him again he hugs me back more tightly giving me kiss on my forehead. I felt someone staring at us. Breaking the hug. I looked behind me to see my evil sister is watching me.

"What" I said with glare

"Your clothes, your hair! Did you forget to get ready" she said and started to laugh at me. I then looked nearby mirror and my face turn beet red. Fuck jimin you ugly bitch now what kookie will think!! He will leave me for sure!! How can I forgot to wash up ahhhhhh!

(An- If jimin is ugly then I don't even exist!!)

"Yahhhh hannie why you didn't tell me early huh!" I said and I started to run back to my room while fixing my hair.

As I entered in my room first I went into the bathroom start to brush my teeth. While I was brushing I heard knock from outside the bathroom door. I said to come in whoever it was. And there jungkook came in. And I got embarrassed.

He came from behind and hugged me while saying "you are adorable, you know that right!" Making me more embarrassed as I look down.

I bend little down to wash my face he was still hugging me. My ass touched his cock. He pulled me more.

I moved away and looking into the mirror looking at him "what" I asked " I know what you are trying to do baby boy" he said with smirk. "Yahhh you pervert move let me take shower" I said I know i must be red by now. He laughed loudly and when outside till I take shower.

Once I was out of the shower I saw him sitting on the bed while looking at me with smirk. Aishh he loves to tease me huh. He gave me swim suit. "Here take this wear and come" he said I looked at him confused.

"Why" I asked. He gave me wink and said "it's surprise baby" I rolled my eyes and went inside to change again.

After 5 minutes I came out and looked at him. He got up from the bed and came towards me.

"Wow" he said "is it okay" I asked "it's more then okay it's perfect baby" he said.

"Now I regret giving you this" he said and I looking at him raised my eyebrows "why" I asked.

"I don't want anyone too see you like this you are only for me mine only mine" I rolled my eyes on his possessive ass.

"But I have surprise for you so you can wear it only for today And if anyone try to look at you I'm gonna kill them" he said I tried hard not to blush on his words but I can't handle myself when he behave this way.