CHAPTER 3

they kept talking about random things for the rest of the day. they found out more things about each other. seungmin found out that soyeons favorite flowers are roses, that she can play guitar and drums, she likes when people notices small details about her and more. soyeon had a good time, she forgot about her problems for a while. it was currently 11p.m. amd they were still talking.
"soyeon aren't you sleepy? it's kinda late"-seungmin.
"i actually am."-soyeon.
"lets go, I'll show you guest room, where you can sleep."-seungmin. he held out his hand wich soyeon gladly took. he lead her to the guest room.
"so you'll sleep here, my room is next to you so if you'll need anything, come in."-seungmin.
"thank you minnie, for everything, really"-soyeon.
"its nothing yeonnie, as long as you're happy here"-seungmin.
"oh by the way tomorrow we'll go shopping to buy you clothes."-seungmin.
"but I don't have money with me."-soyeon.
"don't worry, i got it"-seungmin.
girl just smiled as seungmin left the room. she laid down on her bed and got ready to sleep. she felt safe. for the first time in her life she felt safe. thanks to seungmin. girl fell asleep smiling, thinking about how lucky she is, because she met seungmin...

○○○

  she woke up because of thunderstorm  outside. on second one, she jumped up and covered her ears. she had terrible fear of thunderstorms. she always went thru this alone, but this time seungmin popped up in her mind. she didn't even hesitated to go to him. girl opened his bedroom door.
"m-minnie, I'm-"-soyeon wasn't able to finish, when thunder cut her off. she screamed and covered her ears, tears streaming down her face. her legs felt weak and she fell, sitting on the floor.
"oh my, yeonnie"-seungmin.
  he immediatley jumped up from his bed and rushed to her, wrapping his arms around her. girl's whole body felt numb. she felt strong arms snaking around her, picking her up, bringing her on his bed, laying her down. he covered her body with blanket and laid down next to her. he wrapped his arms around her shaking body, pulling her closer to him. he started rubbing her back and stroking her hair, trying to calm her down.
"ssshhh, it's okay, I'm here, I'm with you honey"-seungmin.
"m-m-minn-ie i-im s-sca-red"-soyeon.
"I'm here, It will be okay baby, calm down darling"-seungmin.
soyeon started to calm down, after hearing those sweet words, those new nicknames, wich was only for her. she snuggled to him more, resting her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. thats all she heard at the momemt. his heartbeat. she could't hear thunderstorms anymore. she fell asleep after a bit. she felt safe. all her fears faded away. she loves how he makes her feel. safe, calm, warm and true...