Chapter 5

There was a reason why the school hunk was called the school hunk.

How, how could a person blush so beautifully?

My family, if I were a man, I would go for it already.

I sat down again, stared at Lisa, and praised sincerely,

"You look really good."

His ears were now red too.

The truth of life.

One should not be afraid of a handsome guy being handsome, one should be afraid of a handsome guy being handsome and innocent.

It's too much to handle.

***

This time's volunteering was to participate in an academic activity.

We would help them set up the venue first, and then become the audience to fill up the crowd.

During the whole process, I was hiding from Lisa, but I couldn't hide from his admirers.

A few little sisters gave me attitude and stuffed two big trash bags into my hands.

Me: ......

Sisters, will you promise me? Do not have female rivalries, do not have female rivalries, do not have female rivalries!

A handsome guy's face is like a flower, it does not need to be blown by the wind, it will wilt from the sun.

It's good to look at, but it's not useful!

At this moment, Lisa appeared behind me: "The trash bags look heavy, give them to me."

I looked at the back of Lisa carrying the two trash bags away...

I changed my mind, he seemed to be quite useful.

***

The event finally started.

I found a remote seat to sit down on, thinking that Lisa would never be able to find it...

Me: "When did you come here?!"

Lisa: "Just now."

Help, does this person not make any sound when he walks?

I subconsciously distanced myself from him.

Lisa frowned: "Do I smell?"

Me: No...

Lisa: "Do you smell?"

Me: ......

Well, I decided to accept my fate.

I tried to ignore the sharp eyes of those little sisters and focused on the academic speeches on stage.

Then I was sleepy.

What b*llshit were they talking about?

I yawned, and my eyelids were fighting frantically to stay open.

In the end, my head leaned to the side and I fell asleep. Before I went to sleep, I was still thinking that the air conditioning in this conference center was really cold.

I was woken up by something.

The first reaction I had when I woke up was, it's very warm, the second reaction I had was, whose coat is this? And the third reaction I had was, who is this shoulder I am leaning on...

I sat up straight suddenly.

Lisa: "Your quality of sleep is really good."

Me: ......