Chapter 8:Bonding with Alexander

Chapter 8

ELS:Bonding with Alexander

1:00 pm

Soo-yeon's POV

Annyeonghaseyo,readers!It's been a week,and I am an SM Trainee!Well,I am the Top 1 in our class(A:I know right,Top 1 din kaya ako)I know,author.Back to reality,I have nothing to do.I am just sitting at the couch,watching my brothers doing their own businesses,until...

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

If you are wondering,I change my phone's ringtone.I glance my and saw Alexander's name,so I grab my phone and went to my room.When I am in my room,I answered the call.

"Annyeong"i greeted him

[Annyeong]

"Why did you call?"i asks

[Are you busy?]

"Nope"i answered

[Okay,how about let's hang out?]

"Sure!"i said

[Okay,let's meet at the park at 2:00]

"Okay!See you"i said

[See you]

The call ended,I go to my walk-in-closet and wear my clothes.My clothes is in the media.I grab my white shoulder bag,and went downstairs.

"Where are you going,sis?"Suho oppa asks,so all of them are looking at me.

"I am hanging with Alexander"i answered

"Hmmm...a date"Kai oppa smirk

"Tss.Shut up,oppa!"I said

"I'm just kidding,sis"Kai oppa said

I went outside,and walk to the park.The park is just 10 minutes away.

1 minute

2 minutes

3 minutes

4 minutes

5 minutes

6 minutes

7 minutes

8 minutes

9 minutes

10 minutes

At last,I arrive at the park!I saw Xander sitting on a bench,so I sit beside him.When I sit beside him,he is shock.

"Hoy!Nakakita ka ba ng multo?"i ask him

"Hindi,you're so...Nevermind"he said

Yup,he understands Tagalog.His family went to Philipppines when he was 10.

"Where are we going?"i asks

"Secret"he smiled,then he stop and started to space out.

Alexander's POV

Annyeonghaseyo,readers!I am Alexander Jae-hyun Lee.(A:Hoy Alexander!sino crush mo?)Secret(A:Sino?)Secret(A:Ayaw mo sabihin ha?Well,if you don't tell me who she is.I will---)Oo na!Oo na!Englishera si author(A:Shut up!Tell me who is your crush!)Okay,heto na.And crush ko ay si...

Kim Soo-yeon
(A:Kyaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!*nahimatay*)Hala!Ayos kalang,author?(A:*wakes up*ayos lang ako.Tell me why do you have a crush on her?)
Because she is beautiful,gentle,kind,caring,I don't care if she is boyish,and lahat ng gusto ng Isang lalake Meron siya.
(A:Okay)
Pero kapangalan niya si---