Chapter 18:Revenge-Part 2

Chapter 18

ELS:Revenge-Part 2

Julianna's POV/Ron's POV

After I talk to them,I went to our practice room.When I went inside they are all staring at me.

"What?"i ask

"Saan ka galing?"Keisha asks

"I just went to the Cafeteria"i answered

"Then?"Patricia said

"Then,I talk to them"i answered

"Then?"Patrcia said

"Then,I heard Julian whispered to James na gagantihan daw si Justine"i said

"Dapat alam mo ang ginagawa mo!"Crystal said

"Hay,dapat mag-sorry na ako"Justine said

"Dapat lang"Leona said

F
A
S
T

F
O
R
W
A
R
D

Pupunta kami sa room,at si Justine ang nangunguna,kasi sabi niya eh.Pagkapasok namin,may bumuhos Ng tubig Kay Justine,at galing 'yuh sa ibabaw Ng pinto.

Nagtawanan sila James,at Julian.Sila Randel,Lyod,Jaycee,and Christian are shivering in fear.Alexander is reading a book.John Rans,Aaron,and the others are watching are just watching.Ang Nandito lang sa room ay ang The 12 Princesses and The 12 Princes.Wala pa ang iba(A:Hay,salamat.Dahil nagTagalog kana)Tss.

"Justine!"Kaye said

"Who the F,did that?!"i yelled

Christian,Omran,Aaron,Randel,Gabrielle,Lyod,Jaycee,John Rans,and Adams points at James and Julian.

I glared at them.I look back at Justine,and saw any moment now she will cry.I clench my fist,and grab the 2 bastards outside.

I was about to punch them,when I heard Omran's voice.And Shainah stopping me from punching them.

"Ate,please stop na"Omran said

"Why would I stop when these 2 bastards almost make my cousin cry?!"I said angrily

"Ate,calm down"Shainah said,so I tried to calm myself.

"Next time.I swear,I swear that next time na susuntokin ko kayo.Be thankful that my bestfriend and my sister stop me"i said to the 2 bastards.

I went inside,and saw all of them staring at me except for Alexander who is busy reading a book.

"Tss"i said

I grab Justine's wrist,and I look at the 2 bastards who are staring at me fearfully.I give them my famous icy glare,and we went to the Ladies' room.

~At the Ladies' Room~

"Are you okay?"i ask worriedly

"Okay lang ako,ate"She said

"Do you want me to punch those bastards?"i ask

"Huwag na ate,I deserve that anyway"She said

"Justine,mag-bihis kana"Princess said,and enters the ladies' room holding some clothes.

"Okay,unnie"Justine said

Itong Ladies' room na Ito ay Pwedeng mag-bihis dito,at pwede din maligo.Then,She went to a cubicle.

Those bastards!How dare them!

"Ate,calm down.Huwag mainit ang ulo"Shainah said.I didn't notice that they are here.All of the 12 Princesses are here.

"Ayos lang ba si Justine?"Leona ask

"She's okay"I answered

"Oh okay"They said

~END~
Here's the update!Please answer my question!

Question:Who is your bias in EXO?