Chapter IV

They say plan your actions very well , whatever you do cannot be undone.

   Once you do something, there's no going back.

    Veronica and her popular squad panicked.

Even the boys did.

  On checking Athena's hill on Friday night, they discovered Persephone DiAngelo wasn't there.

    And worst of all, that idiot, Chase Addams had forgotten to leave the snacks for Persephone.

    ~Roland McClintock III's  pov~

   Life sucks.

I followed Tristan ,Sasha, Carla, Stasi, Tanner,Chris, Sam and Zelda, trotting up that demonic hill.

    The idiot Chase had told is he left some food for the girl. The girl who I had now come to pity.

   I mean, you could do better than Douchebag-Tristan as a boyfriend.

    Maybe a prank was the price to pay for turning me down a million times.

  Her brother called us a bajillion times. Serves the damned asshole right for pranking others.

Guess it wasn't a good joke when it was his own sister that was a victim.

It wasn't funny when someone you loved got hurt in any way.

   That is what drove me to be part of this whole freaking mess.

  "How long till we reach the top!" Carla Michaels asked me.

   With friends like these, who the heck needs enemies. Carla Simpson, the dumb blonde bimbo batted her eyelashes like they would fall off.

    "Shut the hell up!"  I shouted at the pathetic girl.

     "Sorry" She seemed offended.

"What the heck?" Tanner yelled when he glanced through the window of the old desolate six bedroom house.

    "What's up?!" I asked but nearly fainted when I looked through myself.

There were no empty snack or food tins.

   There was blood all over the floor and Persephone DiAngelo was no where to be found.

   Chase forgot to leave anything for the girl.

    "Oh my Gosh!" Veronica freaked out. "Do you think she's dea-"

    "She probably run away" I tried to calm myself down. But five days without any food or water?

No human could go that long.

No! Luke probably got his sister out of there.

That had to be the most logical explanation for the lack of Persephone DiAngelo's presence.

   "I don't think so man, I don't wanna go to jail" Tristan looked scared.

   "Shut it Tris!" Sasha commanded "The stuck up witch probably left the hill... That'll teach her to steal someone's boyfriend!".

    "Wait.. Steal what??"

    "Nothing" She muttered.

     "This whole prank was because-"

      "Cut it out you two" Chris yelled.

    ****

       Athena stared at the people that ruined and ended her friend Persephone's life.

    She stared at them from her haunted house.

A house couldn't be haunted when she herself haunted it right?

    Of course, she was a quiet ghost, not the poltergeist that sweet Persephone had been forced to turn into.

     For decades she hadn't seen the outside world, trapped inside her old family house , being a myth for high school teenagers; a mere ghost.

When they would visit, she longed to be part of the human world once again, attempting to make her presence known.

But humans always run when she did.

    Persephone was away, of course on her self proclaimed serving of justice.

   She could be thankful to the vile teenagers that stood outside; they gave her a friend like Persephone. They unknowingly cured her decades long depression.

    She had inhabited Foster Manor for as long as a ghost could remember.

  She would probably live in it for the next centuries to come, Persephone would leave soon enough... Once her quest was done as other ghosts did.

    Other ghosts but Athena Grace.
She never understood why she couldn't transfer like the others did. This existence was lonely.

  But that all changed ,  she remembered her mission when she stepped out side and saw the face of one of the teens that stood outside her door.

****
V

ote comment, share and like