~ 1 ~

TW: Mentions of being high, foul language

Y/N's POV:

It's 1:00am right now, and here in New York, you can barely sleep, traffic outside being the cause of that. Here I am, scrolling on Instagram, seeing all the hateful comments too, but I don't bother caring anymore, don't really care about a lot anymore, before I got an email, stupid time to be emailed but it's normal I guess, being an actress and all.

Hello! You must be Y/N, this is coming from Tim Burton's editor at the moment, just wanna let you know, you've got the part as Jordan Whispers! Can't wait to see you, we'll get you at airport at 7pm next week on Monday, and then get on the plane!

With that, I shot up, and got a shower, decided to call my best friend, Y/BSF/N, who was at his parent's house at the moment, but that didn't stop him from coming out to drink, not if you were the one who asked. "Bro it's 1am, what the fuck do you want??" He says tiredly, blinded by his phones brightness. "I got the part! Twatface." I chuckle "you able to hang out and celebrate?" I ask and with that, he shot up too. "One, shut your British, brunette ass up, two, fuck yeah!" He ran to his closet with the phone still in hand "Casual clothing or not?" He asks, making me laugh, we weren't going out right now.

"Bro, we're not going out right now! We've got till next Monday-" I chuckle, before he was already in his car, picking casual clothing already. "Too late, girlypop, we are getting you a girl, whether it's just a hookup or not." He chuckles too "You better stay sober then, you're driving." I retort playfully, but he knew to stay sober if he's bringing his car. "I know, I know, and I'm outside now, get outside, now girlypop." "I'm not even in normal clothes! I'm still in my pajamas!" I laugh, before turning my camera off, getting dressed into a black shirt, grey hoodie, black headphones for the journey, black Cargo trousers, a chain, and skeleton fingerless gloves.

(Literally this:)

Finally, I come out, getting in the car, greeting Y/BSF/N

Finally, I come out, getting in the car, greeting Y/BSF/N. "Sup Bro." That's all I said, trying to put on the American accent I knew I could, but this time, I were already a bit high, so that wasn't gonna happen. "Girl. You're not already high, are you? You are!" He groans in frustration, making me giggle.

We got to the club, where I immediately saw something that caught my eye, a bunch of fucking crowds around someone, someone popular, someone I knew I would want to meet, the bouncer knew who we were, so didn't need ID, but did need us to pick a wristband, for some reason, they all had meanings...

Red - top

Purple - switch

Blue - bottom

And it was agreed between me and my best friend that this event wasn't very... ehm well... PG, but the club wasn't PG anyway, but you get the point, anyway, I picked Purple, and y/bsf/n picked Blue, his gay ass couldn't pull, I don't think anyway.

After a while, I go outside to catch some air, but bump into a girl, taller than me, and she noticed my purple wristband, she had one too, but she was hostile. "Watch it, dumbass, I don't need anymore fans." She growls, the alcohol hitting her, making me know, I bumped into someone popular, the same popular girl who was being crowded around earlier. "Don't even bother, Twat." I growl back, shoving her. "And start finding out about accidents." I walk away, pissed off now.