67. [The Last One.... For Now.]

Everyone. I thank you all for sending me many type of asks or dares. But unfortunately I have to end it here and now. Hopefully I would be able to make another thing on a different book. So yes the last chapter is here. I am happy to meet you all and make friends. For now here is the last chapter. So I can focus on my other stories. Don't be sad that the ask series is temporarily over. Be happy that I made it for you guys :)

Teddiebare17
Scp106beautifulWife
iamPESTILENCE
JaytheMTFguard

[A anime boy hopped out of a portal, holding a large godly like sword with demonic abilities and op powers that comes with it

[A anime boy hopped out of a portal, holding a large godly like sword with demonic abilities and op powers that comes with it. Next to him was 200 girls, all of them seemed to be his wives.]

Me: ".... Who the fuck are you?"

Boy: "I AM GOD BOY HIRO! I WAS ONCE A WEAKLING BOY UNTIL I WAS GIVEN GODLY LIKE ANCIENT ABILITIES THAT NO ONE IN THE UNIVERSE HAVE HAD. I WEILD THE SWORD THAT CAN OBLITERATE EVERYTHING AND MILLIONS OF STARS. WITH ME ARE MY 200 WIVES WHO HAVE *Expletive* WITH ME EVERY HOUR. EVERYONE IS MY FRIENDS AND I HATE THE EVIL LORD AND SOME TRUCK ASSHOLES KILLED ME THAT MADE ME SENT INTO A FANTASY WITH HOT SEXY GIRLS WHO ALL FELL IN LOVE WITH ME!!"

Scp 682: *Ptsd triggering*

Scp 953: "Dude.... You can't just have 200 wives... How can your dick manage???"

Scp 076: "AND THAT SWORD YOU GOT IS NOTHING BUT A TIN CAN! YOU CALL THAT GODLY?!? BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!"

349: "Geez... If Henry the 8th was still alive and Havnt executed two of his wives... And if he was actually fatter in my point of view."

Scp 682: "This is why I hate Harem... THIS IS WHY I. HATE. HAREM!!!"

Scp 079: "And Isekai."

774: "HE'S LIKE A FEMALE VERSION OF A MARY SUE BUT IF THEY WEREN'T WEARING MANY RAINBOWS SHIT ALL THE TIME!!"

Hiro: "HOW DARE YOU ALL DISAPPROVE ME AND SAY BAD STUFF ABOUT ME AND MY HUNKY CHUNKY WIVES! YOU KNOW WE CAN ALL TAKE YOU OUT WITH GOD LIKE ABILITIES!!"

Mr Universe: "Oh. Is that so?~"

[Mr Universe appeared behind him, having taken out all of his wives and yeeted them into a black hole. HIRO dropped his sword. His jaw unhinged in such a cartoonist way.]

Mr Universe: "Listen Kid.... You can't just be a god of something just because you were given abilities... You gotta do more than just be a total showoff... There is something called Apotheosis after all.. And your not on that level yet... So beat it or else I would have to lower down all of your ranks and mana to its lowest... Starting you as just a normal beginner."

Hiro:" FUCK YOU MISTER UNIVERSE! I CAN STILL GET MY GODLY POWERS BACK AT MY WORLD BY A THICC GODDESS!"

Mr Universe:" You mean her?"

[He was holding her head with triumph.]

Scp 682: "Damn. This guy is brutal.... I like him."

Scp 035: "First time approving someone. That's a shock."

Dr Bright: "I sure do Jay. I sure do.."

[Everyone gets hit by the cream pies. While some just inhaled it whole.]

Scp 682: "Screw you!"

Me: "... That's not nice shifter."

Dr Kondraki: "I don't know. Go to state number 31 then."