His Obsession

Warnings:

-Mentions of Obsessions

-Descriptive and gruesome descriptions

-Obsessive actions

-Blood and gore

---------

Please keep in mind these are ideas and chapters this will be updated. No separated chapters just the whole unfinished stories in one chapter. Please move on with another story if this is too much. More chapters are coming soon though!

Side Note: Kenji has dementias. Atsushi has an obsession for blood. Dazai is a ex-mafia member, and abilities still exist in this au. 

---------

An obsession? " Everyone has an obsession over something," a man with chocolate brown hair spoke. "But don't worry Atsushi-kun, someone is willing to adopt you." "Hello Atsushi, my name is Dazai Osamu," the man introduced.

Atsushi remembered that day very clearly. Dazai Osamu the name of legal guardian. A man with dark chocolate brown hair and dull ruby red eyes, a serious but funny and gentle man. Dazai Osamu was a owner of a small flower shop in Tokyo, Atsushi knows that his guardian has killed before. And that he Dazai has seen him kill a man before. Instead of calling the cops on him and running away Dazai simply helped disposed of the body, after that day Atsushi expected him to be sent to a mental institution. Instead Dazai got him a book, not any book. The book was called, "How to commit the Perfect Murder."

Somehow Dazai his guardian was everywhere when he was killed someone. It was like he knew, just somehow knew. Dazai Nakajima Atsushi and Dazai Osamu was one in the same, both just didn't care much for human life. They quickly moved to Yokohama a city with a high crime rate from Tokyo. He moved from Kunugigoku Academy to Hakusan High School. After the news of reports of missing students and adults. Everything was going calming.

Until two men wearing sunglasses and a suit came waltzing in the shop along with a suitcase full of something just one random Tuesday morning when Atsushi was getting ready for his third month of his freshmen year. He notice that Dazai's face went dark after seeing them, but was quickly replaced by a fake and warm smile. Atsushi didn't dare peaking his nose into Dazai's business ever but this intrigued the 15 year old. "I ask about it later though," Atsushi thought as he shoved fairy bread into his mouth. Dazai would totally scold him for eating fairy bread every morning say something along the lines of, "You can't have fairy bread every morning! It's unhealthy for you and the extra sugar will add to health problems!" Something like that.

A 10 minute time skip

When Atsushi arrived at the gate of Hakusan High School he heard a familier energetic male voice call out to him. "Good Morning Atsushi-san! It's been nearly four months how do you feel?" the browned eyed boy asked. "Kenji you been asking me for almost four months now ever since I came here and you found out," Atsushi stated to the boy. Kenji Miyazawa or Kenji Akkio, child of the infamous Armed Detective Agency's Doctor. Kenji knows of Atsushi obsession of gore and blood, he knew of what he has done but never reported anything to the ADA pr the cops.

Instead he help Atsushi commit the murders by hiding the bodies. "I know it's just because if you do move I can't help you," Kenji stated. "Yeah yeah I know. Don't worry Kenji, I doubt we'll move anytime soon," Atsushi looked at the boy and said, "Sorry about that earlier too, we almost got caught." He apologized. "You better! It took me so long to clean because of you!" he scolded. "And don't even forgot that one time where we were nearly caught because of you!"

Atsushi remembered that day where they were near caught. He chuckled at the memory. Due to how loud that the man had screamed it alerted the people in the area nearby which resulted in the cops being called, they had to run for their lives like they were trying to escape death itself. Both youngsters were lucky to get out of there in time otherwise they would both ended in prison for murder. "Haaaa I remember that. I did enjoy the adrenaline." Atsushi stops and ponders for a second then he asks, "Kenji, should I have broken he jaw? Is it possible for someone to scream with a hanging jaw?" Kenji looks at him then the sky before replying, "Hmm no I don't think you can, but god that idea seems too similar to the Port Mafia when the execute people, you know." Atsushi stops walking in his tracks trying to remember something. "Port Mafia? I think I read it somewhere. . . " before trailing of, "Aren't they also called "Yokohoma Night Wardens" or something?" Atsushi asked. "Yes they are also called that," Kenji looked at the taller boy with pleading eyes, "Please don't drag me along if you're planning to join!"

Atsushi snicker with a mischievous closed eye smirk, "Maybe I won't or maybe I will."

Kenji wailed and complained about how cruel Atsushi was to doing this to his bestfriend.

An afterschool time skip

Both Kenji's and Atsushi's day well, nothing out of the ordinary for the two highschoolers. All they did was just talk in the morning, went to class, ate lunch together, talk a bit about murder, go to class, after school hang out and talk more about their plans, and go home at 5 pm.

Another fucking time skip brought to you be Higuchi killing some dog(man)

"Bye Atsushi-san! I'll see you tomorrow at school," Kenji yelled at he left, "Bye!" he 

---------

Bruh idk why I wrote this on paper, but as you see I gave up on typing this in cause I gotta give you guys something to read. I'll be working on other ideas for now until I can try to find another chance to type this paper draft into the computer.

---------