Back together

Based on some theories I came up with my friends and on some of Shubble's tumblr posts about witchcraft Shelby's backstory.

^------------^

Shelby's p.o.v:

I can't believe it, after so long I'm finally in the lands of Glimmer Grove. I breathed in the fresh air before opening the big doors of the castle.

She was there, sitting on her throne, looking as beautiful as I remember her.

She looked up from the scroll she was reading as her eyes began to tear up "Shelby!" she yelled very surprised as she ran towards me.

I ran to her as well, meeting her in the middle of halfway.

She gave me the tightest hug and I returned it for all the times we lost.

The hug didn't lasted long, as we parterre we made eye contact, I missed looking at her eyes, they always showed deep kindness and admiration.

Slowly we learned closer and closer as she caressed my cheek we kissed. It was short but sweet, in all the time training and doing the trials, I just now realised how much I actually missed this feeling.

"I can't believe you're back; You've changed so much my love." she said sweetly, tucking a pice of my now cloud white hair behind my pointy witch ears as she giggles softly; Hehe she always thought my ears were cute.

"Speak for yourself, I heard Glimmer Grove's got a queen now." I said quite impressed by it.

"And soon gonna get another one who's also the supreme witch." she said pointing to her engagement ring, I gave her before going to trials.

"Actually, the trials didn't go as planned...." I put my hands together awkwardly as I bounced back and fourth on my heels "we sort of had to battle and kill the past Supreme and when we finally did defeat her we decided to make Bertha's wish from a century ago come true....so she's the new supreme"

"I'm really sorry darling, I know you wanted this to show everyone how strong as a witch you were." she said with sympathy, looking sad as she knew that it was my dream to become the supreme.

I lightly lifted her chin as I cupped her cheek "Hey don't be sad for me my love, I'm happy that we did a nice thing for Bertha, besides we're finally together."

She put her hand on mine and pulled me closer, putting her other hand on my waist "Yeah I'm glad to have my fiance back, too." before kissing me once again.