1K CHAP: INOSUKE HASHIBIRA

"The mountains want a queen and not just a king

"The mountains want a queen and not just a king. I'm the king of mountains, so how about you will be my queen of mountains?"

-----------------------------

It's a really nice Saturday, and Y/n didn't have anything to do. She texted ALL of her friends, except one, and all of them are busy. She sighed, and thought 'Guess I gotta be with the idiot..'. You chuckled while thinking of him and one when he ran didn't pay attention, he hit his head on the tree. That's actually kind of how he is right now-
Well.. I was joking. Anyways as you texted Inosuke, you knew you had to wait for some hours for him to wake up.

-After probably some long ahh hours-

You got really bored now because it was 1 PM. And yes. Everyone is STILL busy. Dunno with what, or why. But meh. You decided to call Inosuke, and when he picked up, his voice was kinda tired of course because he woke up. "Wh...oh uhh.. *clears throat* hey M/n! Why did you call me?" Inosuke first was tired, but remembered that you called him then be cleared his throat, now filled up with energy a tiny bit. "So.. wanna hang out? I mean.. I would've let you sleep, but since everyone else is busy, I decided that you are the victim this time. "ME?!? VICTIM?!? IM THE KING OF MOUNTAINS I CANT BE A VICTIM" He yelled through the phone so loud, that you heard his voice EVEN from outside. And he lives a tiny bit far away from you. Like.. 12 houses, and 2 apartments. "ANYWAYS talk over Inosuke! I'm coming over after 1 hour!" You said, ready to beat his loud ass up when you arrive. But first, you had to get ready.

-After some time of picking outfits-

You found a cute outfit, it was a white shirt with baby blue thick stripes decorating it. And the pants are/skirt is your absolute favourite one!

For the pants: It's a tiny bit big on you, but that's the reason you love it. This one is also a baby blue ish colored one, to match the shirt.

For the skirt: It's cute, and a tiny bit short, but not that short. Just to your favourite and comfortable length! It has a baby blue ish color, and has a little peach pink heart and two tiny stars as a decoration for the skirt.

 Just to your favourite and comfortable length! It has a baby blue ish color, and has a little peach pink heart and two tiny stars as a decoration for the skirt

-After 1 hour-

You arrived at Inosuke's house, knocked on the door, and when you saw him you gave him a hug, then when he didn't think that you are gonna kill him that's when he tried to let go but you didn't let go of him. You did your evil smirk, and he already feels the evil aurora around you. He started to sweat due to nervousness, and that's when..

*BONK*

You hit his head with your fist. You chuckled due to the sound it made. It made him look like he has no brain, or he has one, just a really tiny one. Inosuke whined through that hit, and when you got into his house, oh my god..

SQUEAKY CLEAN

His house, is ✨squeaky clean✨. Well of course it's because you said you were coming to his house otherwise he wouldn't clean his house if he had to go. He felt proud of himself that you felt proud of him, and you two just talked and watched TV and laughed.

---------------------------

CHAPTER END

NEXT CHAPTER: Zenitsu Agatsuma