1, Fake FBI

Wanda moved silently through the house, she passed her mother quietly who sat in the lounge towards the basement where her twin resided

The closer she got the louder she could her peters voice, along with the three older men. 

"How did you know we've got a rental car?" Wanda pause at the corner to listen to the group. "I checked your registration when you were walking to the door." Her brother zooms around the room before continuing, "I also had some time to kill so I went through your rental agreement. Saw you were from out of town."

"Are you FBI?"

She peers around the corner, stepping down a step to glance at the four men. "No, you're not cops. Hey, what's with this gifted youngsters place?" Peter zoomed forward's and took the hippie looking guy's wallet.  

Peter looked at the little card, dropped it then sped over towards his arcade machine. She hears the Hippie mutter something under his breath as he snatches the card and wallet back. The nerdy one says something and the hippie snaps something back.

At this point Wanda decides to step into view of the men. She silently move around the three strangers who still hadn't noticed her. She paid little attention to them as she step out from behind them to stand next to her twin. 

Wanda internally smirk when she feel them flinch behind her at the sudden appearance. "Young? You're just old." She glance down Peter who had yet to notice her. "So you're not afraid to show your powers?" 

"What powers? What are you talking about?" Her voice was quiet as she spoke up for the first time in a couple hours. Peters flinch was almost unnoticeable, as he turned to look at Wanda. "Wanda!" He scrambles off his chair and throws his arms around her shoulders. 

"Hey.."

She pulled away from Peter, and gestures to the three standing there just staring.

"So, who are you? What do you want?" Peter sat back down and continued his game. She peers at his game over his shoulder only half paying attention.

The larger man speaks up to answer our question. "We need your help, Peter."

"For what?" Peter askes, not taking his eyes of his screen. Wanda points at the screen. "To break into a highly secured facility..." One of them spoke, Wanda didn't care to see who. "And to get someone out." Someone else finished off. 

"Prison break-?" She asked quietly. "-That's illegal, you know." Wanda felt, more than saw the smirk on Peters face as he finished her thought. Their silence as the glanced around the room was deafening. 

"Well, only if you get caught." 

"So, what's in it for me?" She nudges Peter in his side to correct him. "Sorry, 'what's in it for us?"

"You, you kleptomaniac, get to break into the Pentagon." The Hippie said as he rubbed his eyes. Defiantly stoned. The twins both turned to look at the three older men. 

They do know we only just turned 15 right?

Doubt it.

"How do we know we can trust you?" Wanda's voice was serious, as she hid her shaky hands in the pocket of her hoodie. Please, please be like us...

"Because we're just like you." We stare at them silently. "Show them." They watch in mild disgust as the bigger man lifted a hand and gross bony claws slowly appeared between his knuckles.

Ew.

"That's cool, but it's disgusting." Agreed bro, agreed.