Chapter 5

"Wait, really? You'll come with us?" Joey asked in a state of shock.

"Oh my god, yes, of course!!!!" Was all I could manage to say. Never in my life had I ever been more shocked by what he'd asked me.

"This is great! I'm stoked! Alright, so we leave tomorrow morning! Get your things packed together, and meet us at the Boston Logan International Airport tomorrow morning! The flight is at 8:00 A.M." He exclaimed.

"This is going to be perfect!" I got up and hugged him tightly out of excitement. We let go, looking each other in the eyes quietly. Suddenly, Joey broke the silence.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled. The rest of our time was spent talking and eating through the whole meal. Just the two of us enjoying each others company, laughing, talking, and having the best time...

***

"Whoa, I'm sorry, what?? He said he LOVED YOU?" Tanya asked after breakfast that day. I nodded.

"This is huge, Jennifer! A big deal! What'd you say in response?" Kayla asked.

"I told him I loved him back." I replied blushing heavily. The girls screeched in excitement. "And I'm headed to the Airport tomorrow, I'm going on tour with them! Actually, they want all five of us to go with them!" I exclaimed. Then their smiles faded. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"Jennifer, I- I just got accepted for a new job, starting next week... If I can't be there to start, I'll be fired immediately..." Melissa explained. I looked down at my feet.

"Yeah, and I just got accepted into Boston University. I have to prepare to start." Kayla said.

"My parents would never let me go, their THOSE kind of parents." Lindy said.

"I'm already set to head to Hawaii with my family. They'd kill me if I dropped out at the last second." Tanya said full of disappointment. I nodded, indicating that I understood.

"They'll be in California in two days, they already had plane tickets for you in case the original plan didn't work out, would you come then?" I asked. The girls grew excited smiles.

"We'll be there!" They harmonized in perfect unison. I smiled.

This was gonna be perfect!