Chapter*15

Sulli P.O.V

As soon as I opened my eyes,I found Stupid staring at me with a little smile.Then I realized that I fell asleep beside the bed last night.I quickly stood up and looked at him.

Sulli-"Why didn't you wake me up?"

Chanyeol-"Because you looked tired."

I quickly walked to the bathroom.I looked at myself in the mirror.I saw my cheeks turned into red. Is that because of Love???

After having breakfast,I was washing the dishes standing in front of the sink.Suddenly I felt a pair of arms warping around my waist.I know it was him.His head rested my shoulder.

Sulli-"Do you--- need something?"

Chanyeol-"You..."

Sulli-"Hmm?"

Chanyeol-"Please stay like this for a while."

He hugged me more tight.My heart beat cannot be controlled.I smiled a bit myself but he couldn't see it.
After a while ,I felt a tear drop on my skin through my shirt...

Sulli-"Are you crying?"

He didn't answer me and quickly walked to the bed.Why is he crying?I looked towards the bed and found him sitting on the floor and crying hard.I wanted to go and comfort him.But I can't....
I know he is crying because of me...I was coward...
Seeing him like that hurt me too...

Chanyeol P.O.V

While we were having lunch,

Chanyeol-"Sulli,can you fulfill a wish of me?"

Sulli-"What is it?"

Chanyeol-"Answer me first."

Sulli-"Inn.."

Chanyeol-"Please give a date with me tonight..."

She looked confused and smiled a bit.

Sulli-"Ok..."

At 5p.m,we went to a national park.In the park,the are many beautiful and colourful flowers scattered around the park....

As soon as she saw the flowers,she smiled widely.I smiled a bit because of her big smile..
She ran around the flowers happily while I'm following her silently.

I stared at her peaceful beauty.I took the photos of her.Suddenly she turned and looked at me...

Sulli-"Why are you taking my photos?"

Chanyeol-"When I'll miss you,I can look your photos..."

Sulli-"What do you mean?"

I didn't reply and smiled at her.I walked towards her and grapped her wrist.I ran along the flowerbed holding her hand...

Sulli-"Where are we going?"

Chanyeol-"Won't you take dinner?"

We ate our meal at a restaurant in the park.After dinner,we walked around the park for a while.Then we sat on a bench under a big tree beside the lake.She stared st the shadow of the moon on the water surface.

Chanyeol-"Do you love me?"

She looked at me but I didn't look at her and stared at the ground.She didn't reply my question...So,I realized that she'll never love me....

Chanyeol-"So,...Go now..."

Sulli-"What?"

Chanyeol-"Go where you want... Go away from me....."

I looked straight into her eyes.I found her eyes become watery.
She's just pity me now.That's why she want to cry....

Chanyeol-"Go...I let you go now.... I won't force you what you don't want to....."

My eyes became teary too.I don't want to cry in front of her,so I stood up from the bench.Then I was about to leave but I can't because of a pair of arms hugging my waist from behind.I was so shocked at her sudden action...

Sulli-"I Love You.,Stupid..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~