Chapter*4

Sulli P.O.V

As I reached my home,I entered my room and sat down at my bed.I thought my sweet moments with Jonghyun oppa smiling myself.Then I took off the hair-slide and kept it in the drawer beside my bed.Then I laid down my bed and fall asleep.

Chanyeol P.O.V

I entered my room and laid on my king-sized bed.I thought about her all day.Why didn't she say to me any?Why did she do this to me?Why did she do like that?
Ohhhh....my head would explore soon...........
At this time,my phone rang.Beakhyun was calling me,then I hanged up...

Chanyeol-"Hello?"

Beakhyun-"Hey...What are you doing now?"

Chanyeol-"I'm lying on my bed and thinking about her."

Beakhyun-"Oww...our friend is so serious now...."

Chanyeol-"I don't know why I am being like that since I met her.I can't stop thinking about her."

Beakhyun-"What if you really love her???"

Chanyeol-"It is impossible.She will be just fun for me.I won't love any girls including her."

Beakhyun-"Ok...I will try to investigate about her."

Chanyeol-"Ok..Thanks friend...Good night..."

Yes.Why did I think about her.I could know what I wanted.Then,I closed my eyes and fall asleep.

Next day~~~

As I reached,I heard my friends calling me.So stopped my way and waited for them.

Beakhyun-"Hey...I kew about her."

Chanyeol-"Really???Tell me what you knew now."

Beakhyun-"Her name is Choi Sulli.She is a scholar student.Her family is so poor.She has no friend at school.She only talk to other when necessary."

Chanyeol-"That's all???"

Beakhyun-"Yes.Ohhh.....I forgot about one fact that she always study at library."

Chanyeol-"Thanks,I think I should go now.Bye!"

Sulli P.O.V

I went to the library.On my way,beside the tree,someone blocked my way.So I changed my direction a little to continue my way.But he blocked again.I looked up him.It was him.....

Chanyeol-"Hi...Nice to meet you again!"

Sulli-"-----"

Chanyeol-"Hey,I'm talking to you."

I neglected him and continued my way to the library.I looked around the library,there was no one today. Then I sat down at my usual place.I started my study.While I was reading my book,someone closed my book hardly.I looked up the person.Again that guy...

Chanyeol-"Yah.....At least you should greet me back while I was greeting you!!!!!"

I stood up from the place and went to look for another book.He sighed and followed me angrily.
Suddenly,he grabded my arms and pushed me against the wall.Then he looked at my eyes.

Chanyeol-"Ok,if you don't want to talk to me,I have to do you to talk me."

I was confused at his words.I looked into his eyes.Then he approched to my face.Now,our faces were very closed.Unexpectly,I felt his lips  touched with mine.
Ohh!!!He KISSED me!!!!

I pushed him with my all strength.But I can't.I can't push him since his strength was greater than mine.So I gave up......
I didn't react his action even pushing him away.Then he stopped the kiss and smiled at me.
I was so angry with him.So.....

Sulli-"Yahhhh!!! STUPID !!!!!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~