Chapter*28

Chanyeol P.O.V

Chanyeol-"Mom...Why is Sulli in TV?"

Mom-"---"

Chanyeol-"Where is she?!"

Mom-"Find her until you'll meet her.If you can find,I'll accept her.This is a way to prove your love."

Chanyeol-"Mom!"

Mom-"Don't waste your time.I can wait you until midnight.If you can't find,you have to lose her."

I looked at my mom for the last time and left the room.I started the mission to find Sulli.I searched Sulli everywhere my mom usually went.I searched her in our industry and around it,our company and around it.Then I noticed the sun was already gone.I found her around her house.

But I thought I was late.I didn't know where I could find her.The only place I left to find was my house.But my mom couldn't place her in the house.I glaced my watch and found it was already 11 p.m.
I went back home hopelessly.

When I walked towards the house passing through the garden,I heard the voice of the girl calling help.I ignored it and continued my way.But I heard it again.I headed to the place from where the voice appeared and went behind the house through the garden.I had never been there before.This was my first time .

I saw a high wall behind the house and noticed a small street between the wall and the house.I went there without hestitation and found a door at the corner of the house.I guessed it was a dungeon.I heard the voice again.I opened the door slowly and went inside.

The room was very dark.But I saw a place which was lighted faintly.I found a girl sitting on a chair facing her back to me.I walked towards her slowly but before I reached for her,two men appeared in front of me and blocked my way.

Chanyeol-"Who are you?"

Sulli-"Chanyeol!"

I was so suprised that the girl was Sulli.

Chanyeol-"Sulli!What are you?!Why are you with Sulli?!"

I pulled the collar of a man and punched him.Another man punched me making me fall on the ground.I quickly stood up and punched him.Then I quickly rushed towards Sulli and untied her hands.We were about to go but the men didn't let us go.

I pulled Sulli behind me and walked towards them.I started punched them.Out of my mind,I almost killed a man.The other man pulled me to stop but I didn't stop.I also heard the voice of Sulli shouting me to stop but I couldn't.Then the voice I heard was ....Mom's...

Mom-"Stop it!!!Chanyeol!"

I stopped and looked at mom.The man,I punched earlier,quickly stood up and bowed at mom.

Mom-"It 's enough."

Chanyeol-"Mom!Why did you do like that?"

Mom-"I'm just testing.Testing your love.I couldn't believe your love so I did it to know the strength of your love."

Chanyeol-"Mom."

Mom-"Sorry Sulli...I used you...I couldn't accept you.I couldn't understand your love.So I hated you.But now I can believe ...I realize that no one can break your love...Please forgive me..."

Sulli-"Yes...Auntie..."

Mom-"Call me Mom from now on."

Sulli-"Yes.....Mom..."

Mom hugged Sulli and I felt my anger flown away because of this moment.Mom broke the hug and

Mom-"Let's celebrate your wedding again."

Chanyeol&Sulli-"Yes?"

Mom-"I didn't see my only son's wedding.So I want to see it."

Next week×××

At the wedding,I stood at the altar feeling nervous.After a while,I heard the sound of the gate opening.I looked towards the gate and found Sulli clinging her father's arms and walking towards me with a pretty smile.She looked so beautiful and gorgerous.I thought that she was almost shinning like a star.

When she reached in front of me,my mind turned into reality.We promised each other to be with forever.We exchanged our rings for the second time.By time to kiss her,I held her waist and pulled closer her to me.Then I kissed her gently.

This wedding wasn't fake...
This kiss wasn't fake...
This love wasn't fake...

After the wedding,we went to Jeju island as our honeymoon.When we arrived,it was almost dark.So we decided to visit tomorrow and rest tonight.
While she was unpacking the stuff,I was taking a shower.Then I prepared the dinner when she was having shower.

I waited her in dinning table for a long time but she still didn't come outside from the room.So I went into the bedroom and saw her only with a towel wrapping around her body.I couldn't control the rate of my heart beat.

She made her hair to dry with other towel.I walked towrds her and took the towel from her.I dried her hair with the towel.I saw her smile through the mirror.After drying her hair,She quickly pecked my cheek and was about to leave to the clothset.But I stopped her by hugging her waist from back.

Chanyeol-"You know you make me crazy?"

Sulli-"Hmm?"

Chanyeol-"Can you feel my heart beat rising?"

Sulli-"Inn..Why is your heart beating so fast?"

Chanyeol-"Because of you."

I turned her to face me and kissed her passionately.Her arms wrapped around my neck and kissed me back.I deepened the kiss holding her neck and pulled her closer to me until our bodies pressed.We headed towards the bed without breaking the kiss.I made her to lay down on the bed.She pushed my chest to stop the kiss because she couldn't get air.I stopped kissing and looked at her.I was already on top of her and we stared at each other for a while.

Chanyeol-"Can you give me your life tonight?"

Sulli-"---"

Chanyeol-"If you can't---"

Sulli-"I can.I believe you..."

Chanyeol-"I love you..."

Sulli-"I love you,too..."

I kissed her forehead and cheek at first and then down to her soft lips.We made love exchanging our love to each other.....

Next day^^^

After having breakfast,we started walking at the beach under the warming sum.After a while,we sat on the white sand.She rested her head on my shoulder and I played with her hair.

Chanyeol-"Is now a dream?"

She hit my forehead using her fingers.

Chanyeol-"Ahh!Why?"

Sulli-"It isn't a dream."

Chanyeol-"So can we stay like that forever?"

Sulli-"Of course."

Chanyeol-"Don't go...."

Sulli-"To where?"

Chanyeol-"Anywhere....I can't let you go anywhere away from me.Please stay beside me forever..."

Sulli-"I don't want to.."

Chanyeol-"What?"

I started tickling her and then she stood up.She started her steps to run but I pulled her into a tight hug.I rested my chin on her shoulder and my arms wrapped around her waist.Then I shouted.

Chanyeol-"I love Choi Sulli!"

Sulli-"I love Park Chanyeol!"

We both laughed happily together...
I can be happy with her forever....
People recognized our love...
There is no one who can separate us....
Our love become stronger than before...

Our Strong Love.....
Our Pure Love......
Our Ture Love.....

~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~