/A bunch of foo¶s/

"A-niang, I want to tell you something..."

Jian's eyes became droopy. His mother looked at him with concern. Li Feng also looked at him and sighed with a smile. Seems like his nephew heard their conversation.

"A-niang, I'm fine. It just that I wanted to tell you don't worry. And everything will be fine. I have a good news for you two. But I don't know how should I...well, a-niang, is it true that I have a big brother?" Jian cautiously looked at his mother.

She came to him and hugged him. "My baby, you shouldn't worry about adult's world for now. Let me and your uncle handle it. Thank you for your concern about mother." She released him and wiped his teary eyes slowly.

"It's true that you have a big brother. But he..."

A small whimper escaped from her.

She remembered a delicate bundle of sunshine who always called out to her sweetly. He is their first born and his father loved him very much. She remembered his giggles, the happiness they had then. The fact that he was no longer with them made her hurt. She tried to overcome everything during these years. But whenever she saw a-jian, her memories ran back to his big brother. They had striking resemblance.

With tears rolling down, she caressed his handsome face.

"...a-jian, your big brother is no more with us. He was a handsome and lovely boy just like you. He bought us, me and your father, so much happiness in our life just like you. If he is here with us now, he would be a handsome and talented boy like you." She smiled.

"You know a-jian, you and your big brother has a striking resemblance. But he was born with a strange but pretty birthmark on his back neck. They said it was a bad omen! And...finally they made it like that! We lost him, forever. I wish he is here with you...but..."

She covered her face and cried. Li Feng looked away as he fanned his tears to dry! Tears rolled down on Jian's cheeks. He hugged his mother tightly.

"A-niang, don't worry. I found him! And yes, he resembles me so much."

Li Feng suddenly looked at his nephew. His sister who had been crying suddenly stopped and looked at her son.

"What did you say?"

"I found my big brother, a-niang." Jian wiped his tears and smiled.

★★★

"Did you heard a cry just now?" Zhen looked at Nuwa.

Both of them looked around while sitting on their horses. When they were sitting in the restaurant and discussing the matters, Huaisang send a message again. So they decided to visit him at Qinghe.

"It definitely a human! What if it's an another kidnapping case?" She blinked.

"Oh my God! Not again, please! Big brother will disown me!" Zhen shook his head. "Today also I escaped by clinging up to my Yang ge. But if I not return home before big brother, both of us will get enough!"

This time during the journey, she told her dark guards to follow them secretly. So apart from both of them, there were no one else to be seen. But if she whistled, her father's subordinates will come to their rescue at any time.

"What if it's an assassination attempt or something?" Zhen gulped. He remembered the encountering of his big brother with some damn bandits!

"But why are we always in the middle of these kind of situation?" Nuwa pouted in annoyance.

But soon they heard a loud cry or 'asking for help?'

"PLEASE HELP! SOMEBODY OVER THERE?PLEASE HELP US!"