Chapter 3 part 4

Tsukasa: "We... Wasted all this time... Just to be in a dead end?!"

Mafuyu: "I knew something was wrong."

Saki: "Wait- if we're in a dead end what do we do?! We're running out of time here!"

Mafuyu: "Calm down... Sure we might need to rush on Mizuki's death soon but for now we must stay calm and focus on Ichika's first."

Airi: "All of this is just a waste of time! We're all gonna die if we don't figure out who the killers are!"

Wait-

Did she just say...

Killer? With an s?

Doesn't that mean...

Mafuyu: "Hold on a second Airi. "Killers"? Are you saying that there are actually two killers?"

Airi: "Yeah...? what about it?"

Mafuyu: "Non of us confirmed wether or not this crime was done by two killers or not yet."

Airi: "Yea so?"

Mafuyu: "Your tongue slipped. Airi Momoi. Or should i say... Ichika Hoshino's killer."

Airi: "WHAT?!"

Tsukasa: "Wait.. Airi's Ichika's killer?!"

Mafuyu: "Think about it. If Airi didn't know there were two killers she would at least say either "killer" or "a killer""

Mafuyu i don't think this is an english lesson subject.

But she has got a point..

Tsukasa: "THEN THAT MEANS IT'S 2 KILLERS! AND ONE OF THEM WAS AIRI!"

Everyone looked at Airi who started to sweat

Airi: "M-Me?! I AM NOT THE KILLER. SHUT UP!"

Saki: "But... You said... Killers... Doesn't that really imply that... You are the killer, along with someone else?"

Mafuyu: "She got some serious point there, Airi."

Airi: "I... I... "

Everyone looked at her, as Airi started to sweat even more

Airi: "...Yes... that's... that's right. I'm one of the two killers..."

Ena: "I.... can't believe you...!"

Saki: "A-Airi... how could you do such a thing?!"

Tsukasa: "Why? Why did you do this?!"

Airi: "WHY DO YOU THINK, TSUKASA?! I HAD MY REASONS, DAMN IT!!!"

Airis breathing becomes heavy and her fists are clenched, as she faces everyone with a serious stare

Airis face starts to turn red. It was obvious that Airis anger had reached a peak. Everyone was taken aback by her sudden shift in tone.

Saki: "A-Airi... calm down!"

Airi seems like she hasn't finished going off. She was still visibly angry

Airi: "...I HAD TO DO IT!!! I HAD TO!!!"

Airi finally exploded. She suddenly raised her hands in the air, and with enough speed, she used both hands to punch the podium in front of her, where her hands left a massive dent on the podium

Everyone got shocked by Airi's sudden action

Kohane: "...A-Airi?..."

Airi then took a few deep breaths, and she finally calmed down.