Part 2

"Can you believe that Korea is the number 1 county in the world when it comes to plastic surgery and face beauty stuff?" Ash spoke, scrolling through her phone as I walked out of the bathroom, with a toothbrush in my mouth "Yeah, what do you want? A nose job?" I smirked, going to look at the papers given to us by the big boss, Ash stared at me, offended "Uh, excuse you... I got this nose from my grandfather and I carry it with pride" she spoke, touching her hooked nose. I growl, brushing my teeth with one hand and holding the papers with the other "I can't believe we were forced into this shit" I spoke, foam running out of my mouth as I walked back into the bathroom, Ash huffed, looking around the private jet they got from the yakuza boss "I don't understand why you're so upset. Aren't you like half-Korean? We could use someone who speaks the language"

She said, my eyes widened, offended "Oh, just because I have Korean in my blood automatically means that I know the language, yeah? Why the fuck don't you know how to speak Indian then?" I spat out as I finished washing up, Ash rolled her eyes, amazed "First of all. It's Hindi, not Indian. How the hell did you pass school with your brain?... You could have just said you don't know Korean" she mumbled as I walked out of the bathroom "... Well... I do know Korean" the girl's eyes widened "Then why did you get offended when I asked?!?" She yelled as I yelled back "Well....because you just assumed I did because I'm half Korean" Ash fell back onto the chair, pinching her nose bridge "You are literally Raphael.." she mumbled, making me frown "Im a... what?" Ash looked at me "You know... Raphael from the ninja turtles... Sarcastic, short-tempered, and all that" My eye twitched as I stared at her in disbelief "... Oh my god, please don't start this again.." I grumble, tying my hair
".. He's the red one-" "I don't fahking care!" She rolled her eyes as I sat down in front of her "So shall we look at the documents already?" I asked, Ash's eyes widened "... Are you joking?! We've been on this flight for four hours and you still didn't look at what we had to do?!" her words made me snicker "You sound like the purple science turtle-" "HIS NAME IS DONATELLO" Her bloodshot eyes stared daggers at me as I completely ignore her anger, my nose stuck to the papers as I scan the names.

"Hm... What do we know of our targets?" I asked, the girl in front sighed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear "There are seven of them.. uhh, they're men and... yeah that's pretty much all we know" She spoke, making me look up "Are you serious? They didn't give us any photos or anything?" she shook her head, searching through the papers "But... we know where to start. There is a club where one of them was spotted three times in a row, on saturday from 12 to 3am, the description says that he has tattoos going down his whole right arm, and has a lip and eyebrow piercing" Her words made me scrunch up my nose "He sounds like them old bikers with sunglasses and a mustache" Ash cackled "Who knows... But we gotta be careful with this, ya know... new country and all that... Plus if they are such a big threat to the yakuza... they are probably a big deal so we shouldn't underestimate them" I smirk "Yeah, this will be fun"

"Ok, but you do understand that killing him won't be easy in this kind of heels?" I growl, staring at my figure in the mirror, my hair loose and styled to fit the sexy vibe, a black corset covering my top part, and wide velvet pants accentuating my hips. Ash stood behind me, leaning against the door frame with crossed arms "Girl shut up, you've fought in worse, plus, those are chunky heels so it's not that bad." She said, walking up and fixing the bottom of the pants. I once again fix my hair "You're way sexier than me, can't you seduce him? You usually get these missions" Ash smirked, looking me up and down "Yeah I know. Though I doubt I would be able to flirt if I don't know the language. Youre 'it' this time" she winked at me as I smirked, putting in an earpiece in one ear "Stay connected, I'll need your advice"

2 POV

After the tiring 14-hour long flight, the plane landed in Seoul. The pilot got out to say goodbye as he saw you two. The air crackled with electricity as you and Ash strutted past, turning the pilot's head and causing his heart to skip a beat. Your forms were accentuated by designer clothing that clung to your bodies like a second skin, highlighting curves and angles that seemed engineered for perfection. Every footstep was precise and measured, imbuing you with an aura of confidence and power that demanded attention.
Your eyes stayed glued to the path in front of you, taking in every detail with razor-sharp precision. Something within you and Ash commanded respect - an unspoken aura of dominance that set you apart.   The Pilot watched in awe as you didn't spare him a single glance and Ash's emerald eyes pierced his body for just a second before forgetting about his existence, he gulped, staring at your backs ".. God, they're hot" The two of you walk as you lean in to whisper to Ash "Do we have a plan?" The girl huffed "Nope..." You smirk at her words, excited to see how this will go, after all... You like improvising "Excellent"