- chapter four ★

Y/N's POV :
The bell rung and everyone flew out of the classroom, the halls were completely full as we all went out for break. Ornshaw was running with his mates, one of them whispered something to him then they both look at me. I turn to them confused and he pushes his friend, turning to smile at me before going back to running, I look over at Melody and she gives me the same look as before. "I already told you! There's nothing happening!" I told her with my hands in the air as defence, "Sure" she says smiling and walking away but I catch up to her.

Once we got outside, all the girls were sat in a circle. Some people were playing cards or football, and you could clearly see some smoking. "Oh Peggy, come here!" Muriel shouted as both her and Peggy were running over. They sat down, and all the girls were saying that Muriel has a boyfriend every night, which I won't deny.
"Do you kiss boys, Muriel?" Maureen asked, as the other girls giggled. "Course if I like 'em enough" she replied. "Aren't you frightened?" Melody asked, "Oh why should I be frightened? It's quite nice when you get used to it" Muriel said back, a round of 'ooh's we're being said and me and Melody gave each other a look while laughing. "How long do you kiss for, Muriel?" Peggy asked as she giggled. Muriel had a slight smirk, "Depends how I feel, five minutes some times" my eyes went wide once she said that. "How did you do it? You know, first time you ever kissed a boy?" Peggy asked another question. "Don't know, really. I never used to kiss boys. I always thought kissing 'em would bring babies" she answered and all of us started laughing.

Melody looks over at me and smirks, "You know Y/N may have someone for herself!" she smiles, I look over at her and try to cover her mouth but she pushes me off. Most of the girls start ooh-ing again, some ask who it is and I put my head in my hands while laughing. "I'm pretty sure Ornshaw might be interested in her!" she says and starts screaming as the other girls go all over me asking what i think, trying to stop me from covering my face. "Muriel could give you kissing tips!" Peggy laughs and the other girls join in with the laughing, "Stop it! I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me in that way, I told you that already Mel" I say as the other girls look over to see the boy himself walking past with his mates, they even look over at me doing that same thing as they did in the hall. All the girls scream again and started asking me more questions, as well as giving me advice. Oh great.

— writer speaks ★
a little bit more happened but not a lot! don't worry, something MORE MORE will happen soon 😚
• 485 words