yeah... get me out of here

"10 bucks people will be fucking" shiloh placed a 10
"OH YEAH 20 bucks that uh.... fuck i got nothing" kyle spoke slapping down his 20
"40 bucks that stan ends up going to hoco with kyle" i slapped my money down.
we all looked at wendy.
"60...60 dollars FOR SHILOH TO TAKE ME" she yelled.
"i'll claim that 60" shiloh spoke.

"BRO" "DUDE" "THIS IS MY JAM"
where the fuck is the music coming from.
"WHOS PLAYING MUSIC" "ITS LIL PEEP RESPECT HIM" kyle spoke.
before i knew it kenny had hopped on the table and was twerking. only for butters to join.
"yeah bitch respect" butters spoke.
...oh shit it's my speaker.
"yo bitch what happened to the music" "butters you aren't a thug" Wendy spoke.

"yes yes home coming is in 4 days but you are way to rowdy. tickets are sold in the cafeteria by the student council."
fucking school.

——-______———______———-______———
"4 tickets. kenny, me, wendy, y/n" shiloh spoke.

"EXCUSE ME...." it's craig.
"TWEEK....I LOVE YOU WILL YOU PLEASE GO TO HOCO WITH ME" "YES"
"BUT WAIT..." clyde..."BEBE PUT IN 40. CAUSE YOUR MY DATE"

"this can't get even more idiotic." i spoke.
"where did kenny go" kyle asked.
it wasn't until i saw stan and kenny. with signs.
"KYLE. SINCE WENDY DUMPED ME WILL YOU BE MY DATE" "bro" 
kenny didn't say anything. he just handed me the board. with a yes no or maybe.
i looked at him and he handed me a marker.  i circled my answer and showed him.
in return i got a teddy bear and roses. and a very happy kenny.
and kyle got.... a bear bigger then him. 3 big ass bouquet of flowers.... candy... and so much more.
wendy looked pissed.
"10 bucks stan's doing this to get back at wendy" i look to my sister. "10 bucks i'll end up with kyle by the end of the night" she looked back at me
"KENNY" shiloh yelled. "what"
"so when you were at your house. y/n busted her knee on the door last night. and now she has a big ass bruise" she laughed.
"yeah that shit hurts" "is that why your walking weird" wendy asked. "yeah i cant really bend it" "talk about bad timing" she laughed. i grabbed a couple of kyle's flowers and gave them to wendy.
"only fair since my sister came unprepared" i laughed.
class time again.
"stupid fucking stan.. i fucking hate him. first he acts like it's all my fault. and then he acts like he can just ask someone out." wendy rambled.
we all looked at stan who seemed so happy.
"well maybe he's putting on a front... maybe he's sad deep down" shiloh tried to comfort.
"no... we have broken up before. and each time he blames me. what if it's not meant to be.."
"don't say that"
kenny pulled up a chair next to me. and sat down.
"mccormick. your own chair. at your own desk. not your girlfriends" the teacher spoke. "they aren't actually dating"bebe added.
"okay well you cant sit next to your fuck buddy" he spoke once more. "actually they haven't had sex" she spoke once more. earning everyone to look at her.
and then back at me and kenny. "you know what i give up. just sit where ever"

———-_________————-___________——

"i need a big bandaid for my big bruise" i spoke.
"y/n your addicted to bandaids" shiloh spoke.
"i have a question. your a grade lower then us... but your in our level" wendy asked
"yeah. because i'm fucking smart. a junior in a sophomore body"
"so let's see.cartman asked heidi she said yes" wendy spoke
"stan and kyle"
"kenny and y/n"
"me and you"
"Craig and tweek"
"Clyde and bebe"
"Tolkien and Nichole"
"butters and Mercedes"
"i feel like we are missing someone..." wendy spoke next
"jimmy...timmy?"
"it's only fair they would go together" we all nodded.
"isn't it nice to be boy free" shiloh spoke.
it was a girls trip.
for nails... and hair... even though it's 3 days away.
"the next 3 days are nothing really. tomorrow is the pep rally. and Thursday is a free day"
"but we don't want people to know" "hats... with it being cold it will be easy" we all laughed.